Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • What's the best deal on a go pro?
  • slowrider
    Free Member

Decided I’m going to get one but which one and where from? I haven’t got my head round the different models and specs

Cheers

spooked
    Free Member

I bought a sj4000 camera off amazon and it’s been brilliant. Might not be what you want possibly but worth a look purely due to cost 🙂

slowrider
    Free Member

Interesting, can you link it to your phone so you can check the angle and stuff?

Can you even do that with a go pro or am I making that up?

gaz552
    Free Member

There doesn’t really ever seem to be any decent deals on go pro’s Tbh. Certainly not go pro hero 3+ black’s. (1080p video at 60fps is nice.)

Pook

Done the video yet?

I’m not sodding editing your footage.

jam-bo

Hargroves had black 3+ for £265 yesterday

covbuggy
    Free Member

You can buy mine…go pro brand new never used, comes with all the accessories and chest mount too…£135 posted!

unsponsored
    Free Member

There are deal to be had. The Black 3+ RRP is £359 you can find them for less than £300 UK stock with UK warranty. Hargroves is the best deal I have seen lately.

There is a little chatter about the Version 4 landing soon. Given that they are floating on the stock market it would make sense to launch a new product to boost sales shortly after.

There is an app for the iPhone that allows you to view the shot angle on the GoPro. This works with any wifi enabled camera – 3 or 3+ It has a two second delay which isn’t too bad.

gaz552
    Free Member

Hmm… Will have to look into the rumors about the version 4. I wonder what they will change though..? Faster processor so it can do 4K video at higher frame rates probably. I doubt they will change the form factor.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Why buy new ? Plenty of good second hand deals around. Lots of people use them for a holiday and then sell them on, so most have never had a hard life.

If you buy the camera from a reputable dealer online, you can be sure you’re buying something decent, alternatively, there’s about a million on ebay for peanuts.

http://www.camerajungle.co.uk/cat/150/action-cameras.html

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=gopro&_dcat=11724&rt=nc&LH_ItemCondition=4

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Hobby Mounts were doing a good deal for a Hero 3+ Black with chest harness and LCD backpack.

http://www.hobbymounts.co.uk/shop/GoPro-Hero-3-Plus-Bundle-Deal-3-CHDX-302

slowrider
    Free Member

Thanks folks, will do some browsing

Pook, remind me of your Dropbox addy…

AndyPaice
    Free Member

I’d recommend you don’t go for the go pro 3 model as the battery life is crap. 3+ is supposed to be a bit better. Struggling to get more than 1 hour usable time per battery with my 3 black 🙁

jim25

Crc have them for £260 at the moment, I bought one yesterday

waldo1
    Free Member

I have my go pro hero 3+ black edition for sale. Brilliant condition, with remote control, + chesty mount, helmet mount, two sticky mounts, clamps,+ anodised red stem cap mount, box, manuals etc + high quality memory card.
    240 pounds

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

GoPro HERO3+ BLACK are going for £259 on amazon – this is very good, no?

neverbeentomoab
    Free Member

Price match at go outdoors.you can get a 3+ black for £234 if you price match against the crc price.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘What's the best deal on a go pro?’ is closed to new replies.