Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Whats the best cyclist focused cafe / restaurant in the world?
  • DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

D&P was awesome the only time I've been to Gisburn. Been wanting to go back since.

But my winner is Coffee Cali, Hebden Bridge (aka, super model cafe).

mt
    Free Member

If Les Caygill is in residence the it has to be the the Dales Bike Centre.

ton

the cafe at laggan is nice……..cos the curly haired brunnette is hot hot hot…………. 8)

tony_m
    Free Member

AdamML – Member

@tony_m
    and @belgianbob Another +1 for Debbie's in Bruichladdich

Some pics I took in there last week are on Flickr
    Hi Adam, thanks for the pics. Didn't realise you were on here too, perhaps there ought to be a funny handshake for greeting fellow STWers… 😉

Tony on t'other Pomp

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

I'm pretty fond of GLC in Whistler, and Mecki's in Torbole too. Mecki's coffee rocks and the beer taps are made of forks.

AdamML
    Free Member

Hi Tony,

Yep, I occasionally pop in here – in fact I got my Pomp frame off the classifieds!

A

tony_m
    Free Member

AdamML – Member
    Yep, I occasionally pop in here – in fact I got my Pomp frame off the classifieds!

Best not tell Brian, or he'll start fretting about mtb'ers infiltrating the ranks of the Colnagoscenti! 😀

BigJohn

If I opened a fish restaurant I'd call it "It's not about the pike" or "Put me back on the pike".

It would be brill.

Dalesbikecentre

mt

Les is usually to be found in residence here at least once a day, timings depending on when the boss lets him out. The man is a legend!

Nice to have mentioned on this post, muchos appreciartis! We may have a bit to go to be best in world, we'll settle for best in our Parish to start with:-)

Stu

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Whats the best cyclist focused cafe / restaurant in the world?’ is closed to new replies.