• This topic has 18 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by andyl.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • What's that on the floor?
  • Xylene
    Free Member

A couple of nights ago, just as we were putting out nearly four year old to bed, we sent her into the loo for a pee.

I stuck my head in to see if she was finished and noticed something on the floor, brown and dry. I thought odd, as I had noticed it there earlier in the day and hadn’t thought anything of it as we were just leaving to go out.

The missus stuck her head in, and looked at the brown mark, said out loud “what’s that”?

“Poo” was our little grls reply. Did you poo on the floor? Yes! how did you get the poo into the toilet? She demonstrated picking it up and putting it in.

Did you wash your hands? A blank look was all we got, then a no.

And then realisation started to kick in. What time had we gone out? Had she been for a poo before or after lunch? It was definitely dry when I first saw it. and then, most importantly, did this happen before or after she made cookies with her mum.

We couldn’t place a timeline together.

The idea of taking the potential shit cookies to work was overuled by Mrs Q and they were discarded once our daughter had been to bed.

And yes we had all tried one after they were made.

:mrgreen:

Suggsey
    Free Member

PMSL 😆

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Ooh, triple chocolate

Junkyard
    Free Member

Is this an admission that you dont make your kids go and wash their hands before cooking?

Rubber_Buccaneer

Anyone else have a cake stall organised for work on Friday for red nose day? Donations will be down this year thanks to you Quirrel 🙂

Northwind

No pooding

LadyGresley
    Free Member

You wasted cookies just cos there ‘may’ have been a trace of poo in them? How do you expect your child to build up her immunity to germs? Bit of poo never hurt anyone!

sandwicheater

There is still time to rescue those cookies.

maccruiskeen

Fecal transplant

martinhutch

Mmmmmm…tainted cookies….

allthepies
    Free Member

If a work colleague bought in some cookies and said “there may be some poo on them”, would you eat one ?

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Possibly 😀 😀

mrchrispy

slightly nutty flavour?

lemonysam
    Free Member

If a work colleague bought in some cookies and said “there may be some poo on them”, would you eat one ?

I’d consider it rude not to, they’re homemade after all.

luketracey

And we can bring threads together…

Dont tidy up.

Well…

You get the Poo cookies for pudding then!

Well done, another first world problem solved by STW

CountZero

slightly nutty flavour?

What’s got a hazelnut in every bite?… 😉

whatnobeer
    Free Member

A possible entry into the ‘most hated pudding’ thread right here.

pondo

Fantastic story, chapeau. 🙂

andyl
    Free Member

grim

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘What's that on the floor?’ is closed to new replies.