Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • What's that drinking?
  • patriotpro
    Free Member

Looking for a bit of inspiration..

What you lot having?

gdub923
    Free Member

I am liking stella cidre just now. But not really the nice weather for it.

Or go for good vodkas like Belvedere or U’Luvka.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Cup of water. Think you must be pished already.

I am liking stella cidre just now

Gads (as we say in Ayrshire), chemicaltastic.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    binners

I’m going to a gig tonight so I shall be drinking wobbly plastic containers of warm cooking lager, which I shall pay through the nose for

Hoping to get a few of these in first though

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Cup of Yorkshire tea. Splash of milk. No sugar. 0010 and 7 hours left of my night shift. All my patients went to bed at 2000 (phew) so I have time to catch up with care plans Singletrackworld.

patriotpro
    Free Member

That Staropramen looks awesome right now.

rossi46
    Free Member

Jack ‘N’ Ginger

+

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

TimP
    Free Member

Looking forward to a nice warming red wine later in front of our “fan heater disguised as a real fire by the use of a red lightbulb and some plastic shaped like a massive dog turd”…

bearGrease

Westons Vintage

teejay
    Free Member

Just been down the local beer emporium and purchased a few for the weekend.

Got myself:
    Brewdog – Punk IPA
    Oakham Ales – Citra
    Williams Bros. – Joker IPA and Fraoch Heather Ale
    Bristol Beer Co – Southville Hop
    Cheddar Ales – Goats Leap IPA
    Stroud Brewery – Budding

I like ’em hoppy!

portlyone

lunge

A nice g and t, I think I have some Hendricks in.
    A bottle of cabernet Sauvignon shared with mrs lunge.
    Maybe a glass or 2 of port.

Tomorrow has already been pencilled in as bring low key.

anjs
    Free Member

johndoh
    Free Member

Got four bottles of Leffe Blonde in the fridge and some monkfish in the car, going home soon to cook a spicy chili & garlic Chinese thingamabob.

bentudder

Office beer fridge today is supplemented by (room temperature) bottles of this:

Yep, we’ve finally lowered the number of lagers in the beer fridge enough that a new beer order with a bitter element can be shipped in. Deep joy.

richmtb

Last of my home brew. A rather good Paulaner clone.

Next batch will be more of the same

flip
    Free Member

yunki
    Free Member

tea.. or whatever guest ale they’ve got in if I’m in a pub

saves confusion

john_drummer
    Free Member

too early yet, but tonight I’ll be on the homebrew – one chocolate stout, only bottled last w/e, plastic sample bottles are firm already; Citra/Cascade blonde ale, and an American IPA type thing.

oh, and I’ll be starting with a glass or two of merlot. maybe finishing with a shot of Bushmills. well it is the weekend

dashed
    Free Member

Just opened a bottle of Black Sheep – wonderful! Takes me back to spending much time climbing in Yorkshire and some of the finest pubs the world has to offer 😆

godzilla
    Free Member

Sat in the bath with the ipad drinking Leffe 8) £12 bottles for £5.99 @ Bargain booze, was going to do a PSA but i dont want it to sell out.
    Shibby X

neninja
    Free Member

I really like Doom Bar as posted above. It’s been in on a guest pump recently and was much appreciated.

There’s another West Country beer on at the moment which I will no doubt sample again tonight called Shamrock Steam ale (or something like that). Also very drinkable.

It will probably be followed by a pint or 2 of Theakston Paradise ale.

dday

Hogs Back TEA. (Traditional English Ale) All good.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Morgans spiced & coke or Ginger ale. Should do me for the weekend. Just rode out in the slush and shite to Tescos for my weekend supplies. Buggered if I’m leaving the house again till Monday. Xbox, DVD’s and duvet diving for me.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Ale hopefully blind mine beer

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Currently sipping a nice mug of Lapsangsouchong but once that has gone I shall be braving the blizzards and heading out to the co-op for a bottle of red and some nice chewy beer.

slackman99
    Free Member

Doom Bar is a nice pint, and is now a lot more widely available as it’s now owned by a massive american campany (although still brewed in Rock).

I’ve got a bottle of Betty Stoggs left to drink before I delve into the Jack and Coke

hoodie
    Free Member

London Pride….then a nice Italian red….all to myself seeing as mrs hoodie is preggars. Curry on order too……cos I’m worth it.

scaredypants

Hoping to get a few of these in first though

Binners, it’s preloaders like you that are going to increase the price of cooking sherry beyond my reach 😈

Bucko

Doom Bar is my favourite drink of all time, proper good. I’ve got 2 bottles of that for tonight, followed by a bottle of Tribute (another cracking Cornish ale), and a 4 pack of Cusquena (the best of the South American lagers IMO)

Coyote
    Free Member

A combination of Firsty Ferret, Boondoggle and some Welsh Honey beer I picked up in ASDA.

trout
    Free Member

Mrs T has just poured me a Speckled Hen while I was syphoning my home brewed Old Peculiar clone in to a corny keg be 2 or 3 weeks before I can drink some .

piemonster

Horlicks

RoterStern
    Free Member

Might be cracking open a couple of these later, especially as the father-in-law is visiting and he drinks like a fish! 😐

andymc06
    Free Member

Marston’s Old Empire IPA 5.7% – lovely. 😀

izakimak
    Free Member

Going to start with Ayinger Celebrator and then lowenbrau triumphator and maybe some Weihenstephen vitus to finish.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Got Little Creature’s “Pale” and “Rogers” in the beer fridge… Won’t be touched until Monday morning though (when I come off nights and it becomes perfectly acceptable to sink a couple of cold bottles at 0730).

rossi46
    Free Member

I decided to go with this in the end 😆

A belting pale ale!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Red Racer White Ale 😛

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘What's that drinking?’ is closed to new replies.