Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Whats on your Christmas list?
  • skidsareforkids
    Free Member

I plan on purchasing myself a Seamaster tomorrow, then have about two weeks to decide what to get anyone else 🙄

cinnamon_girl

my health back………

Couldn’t agree more ton and do hope next year is a healthier year for you. 🙂

All I want is a return to good health, having a shonky body is rubbish. 😥

br
    Free Member

Oakley Jawbones

Cheap torque wrench – any recommendations?

You’ve your priorities the wrong way around, are you sure you’re not a woman/gay?

Hope X2 Brakes and a Bandsaw for me.

DezB
    Free Member

I need a bike to do the TransWales on next year

We were thinking of doing that (3 of us that did the Alps 2 years ago). I don’t like camping though. Is there a B&B alternative?

Toombsy
    Free Member

b r I dont have any glasses or a torque wrench, thats why they are on my list. I already have a set of brakes and in any case wouldnt bother again with Hopes – they are hopeless. WTF would I want a bandsaw? WTF has if I am a ‘woman/gay’ got to do with it?

DezB
    Free Member

Toombsy – you might want to edit that post. WTeff.. is deemed swear filter avoidance I believe.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

DezB – if only! Sadly the gold entry to the TW only goes as far as them supplying a tent which they’ll put up and take down for you.

OT – Just downloaded the Glitch Mob album, awesome! You got any decent new hip-hop tips?

DezB – Member
    Toombsy – you might want to edit that post. WTeff.. is deemed swear filter avoidance I believe.

Surely not – it’s an acronym and could just as easily mean ‘what the flip’ if you wanted to be pedantic.

It’s not a play on an actual swear word such as w@n…. etc.

If so, the world has gone mad – but I suppose we already knew that.

I’ve used WTF a couple of times over the past few days and not had my wrists slapped yet

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Whats on your Christmas list?’ is closed to new replies.