Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What's on your 2011 wish list?
  • SteveCHT
    Free Member

All I have on mine is to get new lighter wheels for the HT. Dunno what ones yet, but going on the spend from last year this could get silly!

So come on share with us what you want this year.

flip
    Free Member

World peace.

onandon
    Free Member

I’m after a Cannondale Flash. Just need to work out how I’m going to pay for it 🙂

Mackem

Alfine hub. Maybe some new brakes, I tried out some “modern” brakes the other day, they were a lot worse than my ancient Hope minis.

rewski
    Free Member

A successful scaphoid operation and an uppy downy post for the zesty

mamadirt
    Free Member

Not much really – I am expecting millions of parcels 😀 having planned a nice New Year commute bike build . . . can’t see it happening before I return to work next Wednesday though. Couple of High Rollers in my CRC basket (I’ll have to make do with a pair of skinny Innova’s 😳 until next month), oh and a lovely pair of ladies Brasher’s in my local Field and Trek at the bargain price of £50 . . . please let them still be there by the end of the month.

hels
    Free Member

New forks for my HT, something 120 and light. But van needs a new alternator and I need new motorbike boots first so plenty of time to look at magazines….

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Bos Stoy air

tree-magnet
    Free Member

A lottery win so I can go home and be with my wife/nipper/dog/bikes.

Difficult though, as I don’t do the lottery.

slowrider
    Free Member

After a silly year which saw me swap bikes 5 times I’m hoping that I’ve found ‘the one’ with my current spicy now it’s specced more or less perfectly for me. That said, I’d dabble in uppy downy posts again and the 2011 spicy with tapered ht and 142 dropouts looks good!

This year I’ll be spending my cash on a skills course and lots of biking trips and hopefully only buying parts as they wear out. Then when the sales come around…

pastcaring
    Free Member

sunshine!

Mackem

Edit.

grahamh
    Free Member

New rear shock, and new wheels..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What's on your 2011 wish list?’ is closed to new replies.