Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Whats missing from the equation?
  • jimmy

Well grilled chicken + salad + sauce + pitta bread + ?? = up at 3am and 5am spattering the bowl + unable to fart with confidence all day

When I make the same thing at home I'm fine, what the hell do kebab shops do differently? (There is beer missing from the equation, but as a known and not too excessive quantity I don't think thats problem, unless as a catalyst).

allthepies
    Free Member

?? = not wiping your hands after a dump and going straight back to serving drunk customers.

mogrim

Not that well grilled chicken, unwashed salad, a sauce bottle that's been refilled too many times, dirty cooking utensils… Lots of exciting possibilities for food poisoning, I'd have thought.

jimmy

allthepies – Member
    ?? = not wiping your hands after a dump and going straight back to serving drunk customers.

they wouldn't… would they?

mogrim

allthepies could well be right, too.

There's cleaning up customer vomit and not washing their hands, too.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Possibly re-heated chicken, unrefrigerated dressings and sauces, mouse droppings / urine on work surfaces / in food storage areas. Salad washed in a bowl of still water – there are so many other possible variables / horrors to add to your equation.

Perhaps the solution is to stick to preparing it at home in known conditions with known ingredients!

jimmy

but it was the best (only) kebab i've had in ages

MrNutt
    Free Member

I know a fantastic kebab shop that delivers, no problems with them 🙂

markd
    Free Member

JFFJ. HTH.

molgrips
    Free Member

You could pick up bacteria absolutely anywhere. Isn't necessarily something in your last meal…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Whats missing from the equation?’ is closed to new replies.