Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 77 total)
  • What's made you smile today?
  • logical
    Free Member

After all the arguements recently. Lets have a nice thread.

So what has made you smile today?

For me it was a picture, Mrs Logical sent me, of my daughter with her new cycle helmet.

PiknMix
    Free Member

The wife, she’s hilarious (in a laughing with you not at you sense)

onehundredthidiot

Nice quiet 45 mile road ride at a pretty good average speed. Then getting mullered by the dog when I got home.

z1ppy

Not quite a smile as I was too tired, but an glow of satisfaction in doing a 2.5hr ride in 2hrs with a far too fit m8.

butcher

Nice chilled ride up onto the moors today. Decent weather. Cruising.

Liftman

Deliverance on GT Black

unklehomered
    Free Member

A man flatly rejecting my directions, telling me he knew better before smugly and proudly marching off in the wrong direction.

zippykona

Grass cut,washing out on the line,shelves up and bottom bracket fixed all without mishap

BobaFatt
    Free Member

not having to go to a wedding and listening to this while tidying the house

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60vGyWxSik0[/video]

crikey
    Free Member

Seeing a local martial arts club training in the sunshine, all big arms and muscle bound, and saying to their spectators that they were actually the Swedish women’s volleyball team without make up on.

The spectators smiled too.

yunki
    Free Member

my lad.. who’s 3 years old next month, turning his nose up at every sparkly, plasticky, corporate committee designed children’s entertainment product in Toys’r’Us.. because he had his heart set on a wooden alphabet train (which unfortunately they didn’t sell..)

DezB
    Free Member

my kid attempting to tackle a lad twice his size in rugby training today.

fasthaggis

Reading about some of the Olympic volunteer’s stories.
    They made the event even more special.

New kittens ,loads of smiley moments.

ski
    Free Member

Sanding down a oak beam from a rough saw mill finish to a smooth polished finish, stopping to have a tea break.

To come back to my shed and seeing what my daughter had writen in the sawdust on the floor while I was away….. ‘I love dad’ 😉

Smudger666

Built a sort of wooden arch/doorway on the decking where a clematis had collapsed the metal one we bought 4 yrs ago – the wife hasn’t shut up about it since lunchtime – feel about 8 foot tall right now! I can’t smile wide enough!

rob-jackson
    Free Member

me and my little girl watching her first ever live footie match, managed 45 mins 🙂 then off to the pub with my neighbour of 72 (inc daughter ) for a couple 🙂

footie haterz can bollox

emma82
    Free Member

My cousins four year old son announcing to a bemused looking lad in the park that he is four years old while holding up three fingers. Then riding home on my husbands shoulders holding onto his beard to steer him all the way 🙂

sc-xc

Having pizza for tea, no work for three weeks and off to France on Monday 8)

brooess
    Free Member

Superb club road ride this morning. Sunny, dry roads and feeling fit 🙂

chrismac

Finishing the balcony and planning tomorrows peaks ride

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Did my first sportive today, smiled all he way round, was great.

beej

Drinking Brewdog Dead Pony Club in the sun, reading Procycling, after finishing my last hard training ride before the Haute Route.

Nobby

The reaction of the kind walker that came to my aid after an off today. His parting comment was “if it’s any consolation, that was more spectacular than any crash I’ve seen on the Olympic BMX racing”.

whippersnapper
    Free Member

I made a chain whip….and it worked

mattk
    Free Member

Cleared the first table top on my bmx

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Putting together my 15 year olds new furniture for his new bedroom happy son = happy mrs FH 😀

Gorehound
    Free Member

Getting up at 06.00 to see wild birds sat waiting for the empty bird feeders to be filled.

csb

Mo Farah 😀

thekingisdead
    Free Member

Mo Farah +100000000

boxfish
    Free Member

Mo Farah

+1

😆

Nobby

Mo Farah

+1. 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Had a couple of miles left to ride today and was feeling very disappointed that I hadn’t seen any mammal wildlife. At that point a roebuck, resplendent in Summer pelage, bounced through the corn field. 8)

GJP
    Free Member

Mo Farah 😀

AndrewJ
    Free Member

+1

grum
    Free Member

Mo here too. Amazing race!!

Also the thought of the Daily Mail having to say more nice stuff about the child of Somali asylum seekers makes me smile a bit more. 🙂

Lucas
    Free Member

My 3 year old son in our Sainsburys local singing the rainbow song very loud:

Red and yellow and pink and blue, orange and purple and Poo Poo 😀

He even got a comment from a fellow shopper about how nice his singing was

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Paddling hot feet in Kochel-Am-See after a tiring ride, looking up at the mountain I just rode. Seeing a family splashing about and laughing together in the cool water.

stratobiker
    Free Member

My dog. She’s such a beauty. Just wants to be with you whatever you are doing.

My wife. Same as the dog really!!!

Awh!!! don’t flame me! Was only joking! I luvs them both the same.

:-)))

trout
    Free Member

Cleaning the Kilnsey side climb of Mastiles today made me smile .

Well more an oxygen dept grimace really

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Throwing my girlfriend’s border terriers into a river to cool them off after a long walk

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 77 total)

The topic ‘What's made you smile today?’ is closed to new replies.