Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Whats it Worth? Merida Transmission Comp Frame and Fork
  • neiloxford
    Free Member

Hi,

I have the frame and fork spare, wondering what they are worth?

Frame is 18 inch version, and the fork is a manitou black elite spv, 90-120mm

Both in good condition, and seem to keep pressures for ever.

Wondering if its best selling together or separately?

I also have the chainset and headset in the frame, should I bundle with frame? Again in good condition.

Merida Trans Mission Comp

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1030136/ this is not mine, but shows pictures 🙂

Many thanks

Neil

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

I would set prices separately and then say that you could do the lot for a bit less than the 3 combined prices. that way you should have more interest. not sure on pricing though

mieszko
    Free Member

Those frames are pretty good but it’s not a Merida 96 so lacks a bit of bling.

When I was selling a very good condition Black Platinum 90-120 (but with TPC Lockout) I got somewhere around £100 on eBay but that was 3 years ago. I would probably guess the fork would be worth around that or less. You can get a Reba for not much more nowadays so prices did drop a bit.

As for the frame I think I saw a similar one on eBay going for around £150 not so long ago. My friend paid £120 for his but with lots of paint chips etc. So around £150 for the frame would be my guess.

If selling I would leave the headset and seatclamp, maybe even a seatpost if it’s nothing special. From a buyer perspective it would mean less faff when buying it as I would not have to look for parts that would fit that frame (it probably has integrated headset and 31.6 or 30.9 seatpost) and start building the bike up.

Agree with poster above about 3 lots:
    Frame + headset
    Fork
    Cranks

Good time to sell so you might actually get a higher price but that would have to be on eBay. Gumtree is always worth a try as well.

neiloxford
    Free Member

Thanks very much, time to get it cleaned up and photos done me thinks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Whats it Worth? Merida Transmission Comp Frame and Fork’ is closed to new replies.