• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by GW.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Whats it worth- Iron Horse content
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Brand new frame in medium with Vivid shock.

I know its the wrong time of year to sell, but not in a huge rush anyway.

£900 sound fair?

GW
    Free Member

Can’t see the pic but guessing by your price estimate it’s a Sunday Factory?..

last year 3 of my friends bought brand new Sunday frames from Evans for £999, you might well get £900 but lack of spares/support will put a lot of people off. let them know Pearce Cycles do spares.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

No its the Elite frameset.

Based against the £1,400 Rutland have the Factory frameset at.

wwaswas

google to find out what CRC were selling them off for but, given the company went bust and backup’s going to be fairly thin on the ground 50% of retail?

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Is it a Sunday? I assume so if it’s got a Vivid.

Which frame? Team/World Cup?

They have taken a bit of a kicking with the whole going pop thing, plus the issue of spares, up until recently a few places were knocking them out at £950 so you might struggle at that price.

I bought one for my Mrs about 3 months ago, brand new Factory frame for £600, but they guy was desperate to sell. I’d have thought £750-£800 max, due to the lack of warranty/support.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I’d probably be happy with £800- otherwise I’ll ride it!

GW
    Free Member

so I take it it’s one of the the Tiawanese frames (as opposed to US)? personally I’d rather have the Taiwanese (mine is) and since 2007 they’ve been the same weight as the Factory frames anyway but most people will see it as the cheaper of the two.
    I know it’s down to personal taste but it’s prob the ugliest colour Sundays ever came in too..
    Because of all these reasons I’d say quite a bit less than £900 but you never know.
    Why have you got a brand new frame?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Whats it worth- Iron Horse content’ is closed to new replies.