• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by pk13.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What's it worth cannondale prophet (sorry)
  • pk13

It’s a 07 frame in large with the standard rear axle. In matt black. It’s to good just to sit in my shed. But is it wanted by anyone In general? I could run 650 wheels on it but I don’t need 2 full sus bikes.
    I’ve taken all the components off to use on a hard tail I want to build. Ebay prices yoyo for them for no seaming reason.

So any ideas or have you sold one recently.

Thanks

Simon

I’m sure it’ll sell but no idea what for, maybe 200 quid.
    Prophets still have fairly contemporary geometry and ride very well. And with a 1.5″ headtube straight, tapered or 1.5″ steerer forks will fit.

I’ve just changed my Prophet for a Pitch but I can’t bring myself to sell the Cannondale, I might build it back up as winter bike 🙂

pk13

It’s a very good frame for someone. Shame to see it getting dusty.
    I wonder how many of us have top end old bike bits just collecting dust. Pk ripper bmx in loft 😳

dc11
    Free Member

I recently(ish) sold my ’09 model for £250. I bought it with the intention of building my first full-sus, but alas it was never completed. I should never have sold it. 🙁

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ebay prices yoyo for them for no seaming reason.

Ebay is a better guide than anyone here can give.

Old but good mtb stuff is worth **** all sadly, best thing is not to get sucked in to the new “improvements”.

Simon

Ebay is a better guide than anyone here can give.

Best advice would be to stick it on EBay with an honest description and lots of good quality photos. Start the bidding at 99p and see what happens!

el_boufador

Yeah ’bout 200 quid. (what I bought one for on ebay recently)

pk13

Ebay it is then rather see it rode than gathering dust

pk13

Well to bump this back up I sold the frame on ebay . Packed it up in a bike box paid extra for posh delivery I would even get a text when received. Shame hermes lost it before it even got out of my home town. So thanks myHermes that’s myHermes for losing a bike box and taking 2 weeks to tell me. Bunch of arse.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What's it worth cannondale prophet (sorry)’ is closed to new replies.