Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What's inspired you today??
  • carlos
    Free Member

Didn’t ride yesterday as had stuff to do. Today after waiting in for the new washing machine and giving the fence panels a second coat of preservative, I’d got into the can’t be arsed going out for a ride frame of mind.

BUT I saw a mate out on his Roadie whilst on the way to the tip and it inspired me to actually get off my arse and get out, which I did.

Just finished off a Sunday Roast and now chilling with a few beers, happy that even after getting soaked whilst out, I’m glad I went. If I’d not seen him I’d have just sat on the sofa drinking beer all afternoon, which isn’t a bad thing, but I feel better for doing it after a ride out.

Just thought I’d share

slackalice
    Free Member

Good man! Liking your style and gratitude there fella! 8)

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

Whenever I can’t be arsed / feeling low etc, I remember who depends on me.

First day of nursery today – life-saving open heart surgery 3 years ago today.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Watching a 91 year old woman on youtube bench pressing and then a 95 year old man doing dumbbell presses while doing leg raises at the same time, puts the whinging 40-60 year old crocks on here to shame.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

My daughter

Slushy I know, but I wake up more often than not a bit pissed off which lasts a good few hours, then I look at her cheeky wee face and I get my arse into gear because we spent so long trying to have a kid. We’re going to the swing park this afternoon

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What's inspired you today??’ is closed to new replies.