Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • What's in your quiver? Pics & Info (everyone loves a pic thread dont they?!)
  • angryratio
    Free Member

Bargain pomp ebay build.

Bouncy bike

Generic steel hardtail.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Currently have:

Nicolai Helius CC
    Cove Handjob
    Genesis iO
    Raleigh SP Carbon Comp
    Ridgeback Flite 03

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Hardtail

FS

Road

Folder

4ndyB
    Free Member

Currently…

KHS

KHS Montana Pro Cropped by Andy Bax, on Flickr

Orange

Marin

P1020811 by Andy Bax, on Flickr

The Beer Scooter/Commuter

Cube Sting

P1020944 by Andy Bax, on Flickr

Cube AMS Pro 100 R1 (for sale)

coffeeking
    Free Member

The term quiver really doesn’t suit bikes. It was stolen some 10 years ago by the powerkiting crowd and does more or less suit that use (kites being airborne fast moving ways of killing people) but really it doesnt suit bikes!

bigrich

A battered but adored Cotic soul (mkII)

A carbon fibre roadie for commuting and nipping to the shops

a giant glory dh0 for being a big pansy on.

eviljoe
    Free Member

]

The term quiver really doesn’t suit bikes. It was stolen some 10 years ago by the powerkiting crowd and does more or less suit that use more or less suit that use(kites being airborne fast(kites being airborne fast moving ways of killing people) but really it doesnt suit bikes! moving ways of killing people) but really it doesnt suit bikes

Fast airborne way of killing people. Suits me 😀

tazzymtb

The term quiver really doesn’t suit bikes. It was stolen some 10 years ago by the powerkiting crowd

yep they nicked it from the surfers who have been using the phrase since at least the 60’s …..bloomin kite monkeys thinkin they’re all new and rad 🙄

Taff
    Free Member

Kinesis

Retro peleton

Small shed!

montylikesbeer

@ ogden

The five picture was taken at the head of the rossendale valley close to the crown point road, the road picture was taken on the causeway above cliviger.

saxabar
    Free Member

(well, I’ll own this by the weekend!)

_tom_
    Free Member

DMR Trailstar (currently set up as a singlespeed “road” bike – not how it should be ridden!) and a Bullit. The only bike I have access to for the next 2 months is the Bullit and it’s ideal for where I am right now 🙂 think it will be replaced with something lighter/shorter travel when I get home though..

nich3000
    Free Member

My lovely 10 year old Marin Mount Vision. Still fantastic and still capable of far more than I am! New to the nest is my first road bike, a Felt ZW75. Loooooovely!

Fudd
    Free Member

Under the stairs…..

4ndyB
    Free Member

Pace, Merlin & Ibis, a very nice collection 🙂

robnorthcott
    Free Member

OK, we’ve just added a new bike to our “quiver” so I was inspired to take a few pics in the garage…

MTBs by Rob Northcott, on Flickr
    Wife’s 2009 Kona Caldera. Only put together last night, not ridden yet. Looks very nice – I’m quite jealous. Behind it is her 2000-ish (can’t remember exactly) Kona Hahanna, which is due to be turned into a road touring machine.

Mercian and Focus by Rob Northcott, on Flickr
    My road bikes. 1990 Mercian King of Mercia frame (had it exactly half my life now :)) now with mostly 2006 Campag components. And a Focus Wasgo I use for commuting in the winter (nice easy maintenance, 8sp Nexus and hub dynamo).

Unicycles by Rob Northcott, on Flickr
    My unicycles (sorry – I don’t ride bikes off-road at the mo, although I’m tempted to take that new Kona out for a thrash safety check). KH29 xc/race machine, mongrel 36er and Nimbus 26″ muni.

Tandem and trailerbike by Rob Northcott, on Flickr
    1999 Thorn 26″ touring tandem. Now with kiddy cranks on the back (hence the need to convert wife’s old MTB into a tourer). And trailer bike.

Islabikes Beinn 20″ by Rob Northcott, on Flickr
    Little’un’s Islabike. Looking ridiculously clean in that picture!

karen805
    Free Member

My 805

My new Wolf Ridge frame (not sure if it counts, but should be built up soon)

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘What's in your quiver? Pics & Info (everyone loves a pic thread dont they?!)’ is closed to new replies.