• This topic has 52 replies, 48 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Nobby.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • What's in your pockets?
  • LadyGresley
    Free Member

Pockets? You men don’t know how lucky you are. I’m wearing women’s trousers and apparently women don’t need pockets. 🙁
    I have no idea who decides that, but I presume it’s not a woman?

Basil

Marker pen, space pen (today with the red refil) and retractable scalpel

garage-dweller

Not a lot but normally glasses cloth, change and some keys. If I don’t have any kind of bag on me then wallet and one or two phones (depending on whether I want to be in touch with work or not).

CountZero

Jimi wallet with debit/building soc. cards, folding money, Oyster card and security door pass card for work; a couple of big felt markers; small leather drawstring pouch for loose change; Rolson folding utility knife; iphone; couple of pairs of earphones, (cheap ebay Apple EarPods knock-offs and my Etmotics with custom eartips for when I have to use noisy machines); keyring with small Fenix torch, alloy case with earplugs for gigs, door key modded to use as bottle opener, 16Gb FlashDrive, miniature prybar and bike lock key; Wilco lip balm, tissues, small plastic folder with microfibre cloth and lens wipes for glasses; couple of small penknives.
    Ex Danish Army combats are great with lots of pockets for carrying junk in!
    Oh, and a nice big bright flashlight in a belt sheath.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

A half eaten banana my 3 year old just gave me and instructed me to keep in there for later. No doubt I’ll forget it’s there. Oh just found a Lezyne tube rougher-upperer in the other pocket.

CountZero that’s some EDC you got there. No mini pill case with a selection of paracetamol, ibuprofen, anti-gastro tablets or iodine swabs? 😉

grantway
    Free Member

Wallet/Oystercard/2 sets of door keys/van key/some screws.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Wallet.
    Phone is in my hand typing this.

bearnecessities

You men don’t know how lucky you are. I’m wearing women’s trousers and apparently women don’t need pockets.

Why do you need pockets in the kitchen?

*ducks*

wishiwascalledsteve

Bunch of keys, personal alarm, black pen, several pairs of gloves and a face shield.

oldgit
    Free Member

Keys, phone, change, wallet, pen and knife.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Nothing

Hate having things in my pockets, I find it really uncomfortable.

Man bag for me

If they are good enough for Indiana Jones, they are good enough for me!

arrpee
    Free Member

Nothing but knives and lint.

Nobby

91p & a hanky in need of a clean.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘What's in your pockets?’ is closed to new replies.