Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • What's impressed you on TV lately?
  • igm

Car share – missing, last seen entering a whore

You have to watch the side jokes

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Im liking Penny Dreadful series 1. And still enjoy The Blacklist.

CheesybeanZ

Gotham
    Banished
    Peaky Blinders
    Ordinary lies

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

igm – Member
    Car share – missing, last seen entering a whore

Great comedy – helped pass 30 mins in Channel Tunnel yesterday. Not sure everyone really got the Northern humour but I love it. Kay’s facial expressions (eyes at the end of E1) are genius. As for Kayleigh (and the dogging episode)!!!

unovolo
    Free Member

Gotham and Marvel Agents of Shield.
    Also enjoying Meet the Goldberg and Inspector George Gently.

v8ninety

It’s hardly new, but I’m loving Justified at the moment. Oh and I’ve (I know, I know) just discovered Breaking Bad too; it’s a lovely feeling when you have 50 odd episodes to go and you know that you’re going to love them…

cloudnine
    Free Member

Gotham is pretty good..
    The BBC shark series (still on iplayer)
    Fortitude was OK.. quite odd but quite enjoyed it

slowoldman

The Game is lovely to look at (sets, cars, costumes, buildings, props etc) but it’s no Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

It certainly isn’t. I watched the first one and gave up.

Ooh I tell what was good. The short series about Manchester Detectives. Knocked fictional cop shows into a cocked hat.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, tonight 9pm and strangely for BBC1 it’s on BBC1.

We liked last weeks episode, we’ll let the series run on as its a little quirky and showing some great acting moments.

As for Northern humour, some I get, some I don’t. Peter Kay I don’t, nor that other chubby bloke. I like Lee Mack though and he’s Northern 😆

martinhutch

It certainly isn’t. I watched the first one and gave up.

I managed most of the first one. The dialogue was awful, sounded like a Radio 4 afternoon play that no-one had bothered to rewrite for telly.

slowoldman

Or one of those essays you had to write in English – “What I did on my holidays”.

isto
    Free Member

I would recommend Bloodline. Well made and the plot is a lot better than the Affair which after a few episodes starts to become really annoying.

For a comedy The Goldbergs is ace. Brilliant the way he shows his home footage at the end which obviously laid the groundwork out for that particular episode. So many awesome 80’s references and tunes, it’s worth watching just for that if you were an 80’s kid.

nuke

…oh, to add to my previous post, forgot to mention Episodes

seadog101

Car Share. Brilliantly done and hilarious.

Hunters of the Southern Sea. I’m not one for these kind of documentaries, but these I have found oddly moving.

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Pesky Blinders … That’s all. Don’t really do TV !

grahamt1980

No offence on channel 4 had been really good.

_tom_
    Free Member

Bloodline on netflix is really good.

jimster01

The “Off Button” 🙂

Seriously though we’re really into Bates Motel via Netflix, and Tattu on i-player.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘What's impressed you on TV lately?’ is closed to new replies.