Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • what's happening with the post in the UK?
  • alpin
    Free Member

my old man sent me a parcel containing amongst other things lots of tea and my serviced Lyriks.

it was sent on tuesday last week and it still hasn't arrived here in germany. i need it here before thursday. what are my chances?

also, he only sent it with insurance up to £100…. should i be worried.

grumm
    Free Member

My post has been turning up really quickly in the last week or so – next day every time on a few things I've ordered.

alpin
    Free Member

international ok then?

mtbfix

The delivery speed and insured value will depend upon the service used. Royal Mail will not carry any items longer than 610mm so this will have gone ParcelForce at worst and they are not going on strike. Delivery for an Intl Std parcel is 5-7 working days.

alpin
    Free Member

fingers crossed, then….

thanks

psychle
    Free Member

I'm missing stuff from September still 🙁 asked my postie about it today and he reckons they have crates of unsorted parcels at their depot, they're just concentrating on getting through the post at the moment… offered the man a tenner to try and find my parcels, we'll see if he has any success!

steelfan
    Free Member

I waited a month for a couple of things before they turned up. I even have a parcel that they tried to deliver but I wasnt in so it went back to the depot and now its gone walkies!

Drac

Post has been coming through just fine last few weeks, maybe it's the German end failing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘what's happening with the post in the UK?’ is closed to new replies.