Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Whats happened to Vitalite?
  • ivantate
    Free Member

We cant get it anywhere, the missus needs it so she can eat and feed our milk/soy intolerant urchin.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9CH1n9tNV0[/video]

Coyote
    Free Member

I really wish they’d go back to the old containers too. Perfect size for freezing 2 portions of curry, bolognese etc.

cynic-al
    Free Member

anyone else expecting this to be about Vistalite?

simonlovell999
    Free Member

try co-op, i got the other day. asda or tesco online?

Junkyard
    Free Member

changed the packet bit you can also get PURE

Not as nice mind available most supermarkets and health food
    EDIT:not 100% sure it is soya free but is milk free. There is also a green one named SOYA. Got vitalite in at minute so cannot check packet

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Pure is ok. Bought it a week or two ago not knowing it was fairy free. It was on offer for 50p

skidartist
    Free Member

My local tesco had a note up regarding a bit of a dispute with suppliers in relation to some spreads, which might be why some stuff isn’t on the shelves at present.

I very much doubt that the dispute as anything at all to do with Tesco funding its expansion from by paying all its bills late.

Cougar

Readily available here, ASDA or Tesco’s. They’ve changed to a more conventional tub shape though, so it’s not as immediately visible as it used to be.

ivantate
    Free Member

Cheers, will look at the Pure.

Skidartist might have found why its not on the shelves, our tescos probably didnt bother as plenty of people in Wakefield cant seem to read.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Aye, and what’s happened to St Ivel Gold? (My favourite margarine) It’s all stuff that’s meant to be like butter or something now…. 🙁

EDIT

http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/articles.aspx?page=articles&ID=127463

🙁

bassspine
    Free Member

Pure as an advert word always makes me chuckle – In Victorian days, dog byproduct was used in the leather tanning industry, and it was colloquially known as ‘pure’

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Whats happened to Vitalite?’ is closed to new replies.