Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • What's happened to the Classifieds?
  • bigblackshed

I like the “one big list” of STW compared to Pinkbike or eBay.

If sellers are complaining about no interest then it’s either too highly priced or poorly advertised. Better title descriptions will get your ad viewed more. Realalistic prices and it will sell. Time wasters? Are these from people who don’t put photos in their ads? Yes, it feels like lots of time wasters are asking for photos by email and then not responding. I’ve asked numerous times for photos and then when you see the items they’re not, IYO, worth what the asking price. Some sellers them start getting arsey because you’ve said no thanks.

I’ve offered parts on the Wanted section, only sold one, the rest have not responded yet are still asking for the same part in re-posted ads.

As for Pinkbike? No, I don’t want to swap a bike for a mobile phone / games console / pair of trainers.

chakaping
    Free Member

Don’t get me started on people who don’t bother replying to posts in their own WTD adverts.

More timewasters on PB tbh, but then more activity there overall.

Loads of questions about a frame and then: “I don’t actually have the money at the moment but I might at the end of the month.”

And the latest thing is “Have you still got this?”

“yes mate”

and then no response…

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘What's happened to the Classifieds?’ is closed to new replies.