Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What's going on with Wiggle & Fox Flux Helmets?
  • MrData
    Free Member

Anyone else had this same issue?

I ordered a Fox Flux 2011 Skid Lid on Monday, at a bargain advertised price of £45.50. 10+ showing in stock in my size & colour, so there should be no issue?

3 days later, the order has still not been processed and Wiggle have suggested I should have opted for their priority despatch service at £3.99 if I wanted it quickly.

A day after ordering, I noticed the price went back up to £70, to correspond with their 15% off promotion. No problem, I got in just in time then..

Today I look and all Fox lids, 2010, 2011 and Womens have all been discontinued?????

Any ideas anyone? I smell a rat!

uplink
    Free Member

Any ideas anyone?

They sold out and Fox have discontinued them?

MrData
    Free Member

They had loads in stock when I ordered it. 😉

uplink
    Free Member

They had loads in stock when I ordered it.

at least 11

5thElefant
    Free Member

It’s not just you. I ordered a brake adapter next day delivery on Tuesday. Still not dispatched.

EDIT: Hang on, it was CRC 😳

MrData
    Free Member

After 5 days and a message reminding them of the presence of Hampshire Trading standards, it was finally despatched!

They never did reply to the message I sent and still no explanation why they discontinued them all. 😯

aP
    Free Member

You should write to your MP.

druidh
    Free Member

Hang on – they were selling a £70 helmet for £45.50 and they’ve suddenly none left?? I wonder what could have happened to them? 🙄

mc2
    Free Member

All Fox gear has vanished from the site.

Wonder why?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

it’s the Fox Hunting ban you see, people were chasing it and they had to put the fox into witness protection

MrData
    Free Member

I reckon it should have been some older ones that they were trying to clear. Someone probably got their ass kicked for selling the new stock off cheap!

I did notice that when the 2011 models went back up to full price, they 2010 models were reduced to £45.00

And then there were none…

juan
    Free Member

IIRC fox is one of the very few firm that tries to keep afloat the local distributors. Hence they are very strict about traders and evil such as CRC and Wiggle.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

The sizing was all wrong – the helmets were too tight, giving customers Fox Flux Ache.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What's going on with Wiggle & Fox Flux Helmets?’ is closed to new replies.