Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • What's everyone up to the weekend?
  • IHN

Food in town and Man From UNCLE at the pics tonight

Hair cut, big dog walk, drawing plan of side wall and kitchen for structural engineer tomorrow,

Dinner at folks tomorrow night, hopefully riding the MTB in the Cotswolds somewhere on Sunday.

TiRed

Saturday chores, packing for holiday and possible celebratory meal for Teen1. Sunday Surrey League Road Race and friends for BBQ. Hoping the wrist holds out. Jelly Babies have been sourced…

yossarian
    Free Member

Riding, I don’t know how you all fit so much of it in!

I’ll be getting up before 5am tomorrow and before 6am on Sunday to go riding. Its that or ride less/not at all.

Pyro

Dinner with a mate tonight, general mooch, maybe a spin out on the SS on Saturday, 40 mile sportive ride (short route of the York 100) on Sunday.

andyjh

Saturday is my first ever race, Brighton Bigdog. No idea what to expect apart from lots of people faster than me wanted to get past, narrow trees, wet roots and slippy chalk! Perfect for my first race then, haha.
    Sunday recovering, hopefully just from tiredness and not injury as I’m child entertaining all day.

daniel_owen_uk
    Free Member

Hoping to do the technically challenging runs along….. the canal towpath…..

In my defence I am recovering (ruptured achilles) so can’t ride anything too exciting yet.

Will give the newly upgraded hardtail a run out though 🙂

hjghg5
    Free Member

Sunday – first road race
    Saturday – worrying about first road race 😉

Alex

Antur Stinnog for my birthday tomorrow. 6:30am start. 3 hours either way. Back here for a curry booked at 9pm. What could possibly go wrong? Was asked by a few of the fellas if I had any spare body armour

[url=https://flic.kr/p/xme7g4]All that for one days downhilling…[/url] by Alex Leigh, on Flickr

Where the hell did all that come from…. 🙂

toby1

I’ll be getting up before 5am tomorrow and before 6am on Sunday to go riding. Its that or ride less/not at all.

Fair play Yossy, you’re a better man than me!

jedi

i’ll be coaching tomorrow follwed by a snowboarding session at the dome, sunday is ride the woodwork at herts shore 🙂

mtbsam
    Free Member

whats the 5 dales in the white peak? i ride alot of the dark peak mainly, but never heard of the 5 dales route.

also this weekend ill be pulling my hair out wanting to get on the bike, but recently having my appendix out, i’ve got to recover for a few more weeks according to everyone =\

I am going to try and fit in a couple of rides in between going to my brother in laws wedding. It’s going to be a dry celebration as the couple are recovering alcoholics which should mean I feel good for riding. The downside is the 4hr each way drive.

Keando

Tomorrow an earlish ride in the morning then the Flying Proms at Shuttleworth.
    Sunday Morning ride and decorating the daughters salon in the afternoon.

nc21

I m off to Laggan early tomorrow morning for round 4 of the Scottish Enduro Series- should be fun

siwhite
    Free Member

Working Earlies both days – 0515hrs alarm, a blat into work with the roof down as long as it’s dry, 7 hours of running a Police Custody facility, blat home and out on the bike if the mood takes me. A bit of insulation and stud wall work in my new man cave / bike workshop / wood shop, and then supper with some neighbour’s from up the lane on Sunday. Lie in on Monday as I’m not in work until 1400hrs…

thenorthwind

Spot of walking and wild camping in Kielder Forest tomorrow. Avoiding the welding that needs doing on my car. No riding unfortunately.

iainc

Rode MTB wed night and road last night so a rest tomorrow (swim at lunch today) and then Strathaven 50 on Sunday, which is actually 75 miles as ride from home. The challenge is to consume the entry fee worth of cakes at the food stops 😀

mrblobby
    Free Member

Mrs Blobby away so have the kids on my own for three whole days… it’s going to be tough! Riding will be restricted to evening turbo while watching the baby monitor.

moneytrain81
    Free Member

Hopefully picking my new build up form the bike mechanic. Delay on it today as the headset provided with the frame was basically 50% incorrect parts. Good job the frame was a bargain.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Running (of a fashion) up Whernside then hopping on the bike and riding up Ingleborough.

Any ideas what I’m training for ? 😆

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Working 🙁

Whilst Munqe-Chick rides Llandegla and Coed-y-Brenin with girly mates 🙁

timidwheeler

I was going to the FOD, but having read this thread we are off to Eastbourne. Any tips on the best place to watch? Or camp?

stoddys
    Free Member

Afan blade

matt_outandabout

They are back at school on Tuesday, I aim to send them back asleep at their desks. Two Munro’s, one big day. 8)
    Anyone who tells you the hills are OK in summer needed to feel the horizontal rain and around freezing windchill today…
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/xmg3A9]An Caisteal[/url] by Matt Robinson, on Flickr
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/xnMgPU]An Caisteal[/url] by Matt Robinson, on Flickr
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/x6XQWN]An Caisteal[/url] by Matt Robinson, on Flickr
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/x75sKk]An Caisteal[/url] by Matt Robinson, on Flickr
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/xnLRky]An Caisteal[/url] by Matt Robinson, on Flickr

grey

Up at 5am to go and watch my friends race at Laggan Enduro.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Up early for a run round Lost Lake this morning, then followed by some home admin.

This afternoon we will go down & watch the RedBull Joyride @ Crankworx. No riding today, it tore down with rain all night so gave myself a day off.

Will get out tomorrow in the morning, then will probably go up & watch the Canadian Open finals in the afternoon.

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘What's everyone up to the weekend?’ is closed to new replies.