Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • What's everyone feeding their dogs?
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I have tried loads of tinned & dried, been on Canagan since I asked on HERE, they seem to get on with it, but after 3 big bags of the salmon I have had to change flavours to keep them interested.

HTH
    Cheers.

bubs

Lab x something.

Raw – chicken bits and natures menu raw cubes. Dry or processed food just appears to get expelled.
    He tops up with fox turd and dead, manky things.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Markus Muhle dried stuff it’s excellent.

flap_jack
    Free Member

1 Westie 1 Scottie. Raw chicken carcasses, bones and all. 5 years in and they’re loving it.

maloney19710776
    Free Member

2 male golden labs – brothers. One fed on chappie dry food died at 16 yo, his brother fed on Pedigree dry died at 13.5 yo from a brain haemorrhage.
    Current chocolate lab – bitch. she is fed on Beta light and lots of carrots and is 13 yo.

spacemonkey

Wainwrights with a splash of almond oil.
    Excellent quality ingredients plus the combination keeps his coat in great nick.

monotokpoint
    Free Member

Standard Schnauzer (16 months old) – used to feed him Lily’s and switched to Nutriment raw food about 6 months ago which has worked wonders for his coat etc. And poo.

kendonagasaki

Scooby our nearly 6 yr old Irish Red Setter is currently on Arden Grange large breed, but we do use the James Wellbeloved too.

andyl
    Free Member

strict diet of childrens faces

+ a sprinkle of ground up baby robins

Coke and hookers on special occasions

chewkw
    Free Member

In the far east my mum cook (boil) chicken necks, bones or whatever are available from the local butchers minus the chicken skin (to reduce the fat contain) for all our dogs. Occasionally dry dog food but not often. Our dogs also get dog biscuits as treats.

magnetodog
    Free Member

MagnetoDog says Om non nom nom……

13 years young

and Pot Noodles

woffle
    Free Member

Another James Wellbeloved fan here – Stanley our Bedlington was fed cheap (Bakers?) for a while when we got him, and it gave him the most god-awful squits. Since we changed about 4.5 years ago he’s been grand.

He has the adult brand duck / lamb kibble – we get it from Amazon on subscription. He has the occasional frozen ‘raw’ meal from the local pet food place as a treat.

divenwob
    Free Member

Three Terrier’s all on James Wellbeloved and Naturediet,all woof it up!

rockhopper70

Burns lamb and rice here, nice neat little stools, if that’s important to you!
    I put my dads podgy Labrador on burns weight control and she has lost quite a bit of timber.
    I rate the brand.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

wagg worker, thinking about switching to a senior food now he’s 8.

welshfarmer

4 working sheepdogs. Only ever been fed on “cheap” (£8.99 fo 15kg) bags of dried dog food from agricultural merchants. 1 died age 16, 1 at 14 and 2 still going strong at 12 years old. None of them have/had EVER been to the vets for illness.

EDIT: Mind you, if they find a rank dead sheep around they will soon make a meal out of it 🙂

spectabilis
    Free Member

She’s 5 months and on Canagan dry with scrambled eggs, tinned tomato, chicken and other bits and pieces chucked in occasionally.
    Will move her onto raw mix when she gets closer to a year old.

simply_oli_y
    Free Member

Eden or Acana. Generally changing it about for flavour as she gets bored.

idiotdogbrain
    Free Member

Both of ours are exclusively on raw diet – would never go back to dry/cheap stuff now.

flap_jack
    Free Member

I forgot the baby robins. Sadly, our westie has actually done that. 🙁

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘What's everyone feeding their dogs?’ is closed to new replies.