Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Whats everyone doing today?
  • conorfff
    Free Member

Me, im at work

jekkyl

Work too 10-8. Did consider phoning in with the shits & go up Cannock! but I won’t 🙁

mtbfix

Right now, convincing a 3yo to eat her toast. Then run her to preschool. Then take the car to the tyre shop to get a puncture repaired. Then ride bike for a spell in the sunshine. Yay!

CountZero

Work, as usual. 😕

mikewsmith
    Free Member

1/2 day of working & sorting out for work trip to NZ this weekend. Bit of sorting out my cured meats too..

late afternoon here now though

Mantastic
    Free Member

Going to the beach

mt
    Free Member

In hospital having the pin taken out of my femur, I’m nervous. Funny thing is when it was put in as an emergency opp last year I was not bothered.

badnewz
    Free Member

Meeting in Hackney.
    Mooch around Hackney.

kjcc25
    Free Member

Just about to go and do Follow the Dog and Monkey on my 29er.

marcus7
    Free Member

soldermasking some samples ready for silver plating and modifying a lab oven to allow better temperature control… how ace is that…

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Work and watching fro MrsCat’s degree results, then celebratary meal with the family.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Out ma box on ‘roids (so no school for me today… or looking at sewage pumps mores the point) waiting for a shiny new Olympus OM-D to arrive and fantasising about what lenses I am going to acquire for it as funds become available 😉

The big Nikon is just too much camera (size, weight and cost wise) to take out mountain biking, and I want something lighter to cart up the hills when carrying the munchkin(s) too!

grumpyrs

Trying to convince my 2 1/2 year old that ice cream isn’t an option for breakfast, I’m not winning!

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Chilling until 11am then ride round Hope or stanage (TBC), pick my little girl up from nursery mid afternoon and take her for tea 🙂

Bregante

Day off today but no riding. Off to the cinema with the kids 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Handstands.

samuri
    Free Member

Work, work, work. My wifes, insurance cheque came though though so I’ll be phoning the garage where that A3 she liked was, see if it’s still there. Later, I’ll be cycling home in the rain and then seeing if it’s dry enough to apply sealant to the window frame I fitted to my man cave.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Off work, nowt this morning then taking the lad to the Surrey Hills, road ride round Richmond tonight.

sleepless
    Free Member

doctors, visit to Rebike shop, hair cut, Scafell Pike, finishing Chartership papers off.

ton

talking and reading boolax on here allday…….as usual.

had a nice 10 mile ride in this morning tho. 8)

Jamie
    Free Member

Trying to decide whether I want to keep the CX bike I just bought, or sell it and buy another road bike.

….I may also be abusing jpgs.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Waiting for a new guitar to turn up.
    Perfect timing as a fingernail is now oozing blood where I managed to viscously stab myself in a freak shaving accident this morning.

passtherizla
    Free Member

Waiting for work men to show up to screed my floors…. Joy

bikebouy
    Free Member

Wash boat down, load sails, check kite, race at 11….

Bacon sarnies (round2)
    Coffeeeeeeee…..

nosemineb
    Free Member

Run this morning with my Wife, work right now, Run with club tonight. Generally lurk on here for the next 7.5 hours. 8)

footflaps

I’ll be mostly spending the day installing 5 versions of office on my laptops and checking backward compatibility of SW tools between:

Excel 2007
    Excel 2010 32 bit
    Excel 2010 64 bit
    Excel 2013 32 bit
    Excel 2013 64 bit

Jamie
    Free Member

OOohhh! Do a liveblog, Footflaps!

boblo
    Free Member

Nice long road ride. Sun plus no wind = joy 🙂

stilltortoise
    Free Member

High Peak Trail with my Dad and my boys, with a picnic at Harboro Rocks.

bigG
    Free Member

working from home and then out on the road bike this evening

scotroutes

Consoling a 16 year old after exam results arrived.

yossarian
    Free Member

at work, currently getting backbriefed on a crazy day that I missed yesterday

i leave them alone for one day….

northernerindevon

Lazy breakfast, rewaxing longboard, riding cheeky coast path & its divine singletrack later then surfing this evening. Devon, bloomin’ lurverly!

somafunk

On monday and tuesday i make these….

Wednesday is my day off so i’ll be heading out t’night into the hills to try out my new Alpkit tarp and vargo titanium woodstove and other goodies from Bob @ backpackinglight,

Thursday, friday,sat i’ll be in the bikeshop building/working on more of these…..

#myterribleworkinglife

😉

footflaps

OOohhh! Do a liveblog, Footflaps!

You’ve got to be kidding, even I’m falling asleep just thinking about it….

I forgot to mention I also have Spanish versions of W7 and Office as they behave differently again…..

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Back to work after 5 weeks vacation.

Lunch time run planned in half an hour, intervals, nice. Meetings this afternoon, MTB session tonight.

Normal Tuesday really.

rossatease
    Free Member

Trying to build our website and I’m not much good at it.

yorkshire89
    Free Member

9 mile ride in this morning. Now working. Bad toothache is stopping me from concentrating and I can’t see the dentist until tomorrow argghhh 😡

spacemonkey

Off to Swinley in an hour or so. Anyone else going?

MrWoppit
    Free Member
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Whats everyone doing today?’ is closed to new replies.