Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What’s annoyed you today (But really shouldn’t have)?
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Rudeboys assertion that Velcro was a product of the space race, despite it being invented a good decade and a half earlier on this side of the pond. Well before NASA started using it.

SST
    Free Member

Queing at the post office whilst feeling ill 🙁

wors

the wind on the commute home!!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Well, my mistake! Sorry, I thought it was one of those Space Race inventions.

I am happy to be enlightened, though!

Ah, a quick Wikioogle reveals the reason for my confuddlement:

Velcro got its first break when it was used in the aerospace industry to help astronauts maneuver in and out of bulky space suits.

So, I was praps only half wrong? IE, it was the Space Race that helped popularise it?

Spongebob
    Free Member

I person I know snivelling every 15 second for goodness knows how long, intsead of blowing their nose – no names! Makes me go nuts when it shouldn’t. I know i’m not normal, but i wish I could switch off to little irritations.

Moses

An argument with a colloid scientist who thought he knew something about small molecule drug development. He was wrong.

Best argument I have had for months.

zaskar
    Free Member

My GF got cut up by an old granny on the motorway and gave her the finger which my GF replied with the finger.

I was annoyed at my GF as I would have ignored granny, expect more of snobby GF etc.

I wouldn’t get annoyed with GF usually…

Actually I’m in a mood…

Moses-researcher?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What’s annoyed you today (But really shouldn’t have)?’ is closed to new replies.