• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by ton.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Whatever happened to the iDave diet?
  • wanmankylung
    Free Member

Anyone still following it? Anyone who did follow it still kept to their lowest weight?

cr500dom
    Free Member

Back on it again, well something similar anyway.

Yes I lost 19lbs on it first time round, then junior 2 arrived and all preparation went out the window….

Hes 2.5 and in that time I put it all back on again

Coming off again now though but this time in conjunction with some proper training and strength work too

So far seems to be working, no huge weight loss (Half a stone) but losing a lot of fat and building more muscle so shape is changing for the better

scotroutes

Send me a SAE with a cheque for £50 and I’ll let you know. Maybe.

codybrennan
    Free Member

Send me a SAE with a cheque for £49 and I’ll let you know.

Definitely.

piemonster

£48.75 final offer

Bregante

Send me £20 and don’t eat a thing until you hear back from me.

Ta

crewlie

Pretty much held to it (or close to it) for 3 years now. Weight is still good, 10st give or take the odd pound, but I was never really overweight before just inexorably gaining with each year. BP and cholesterol have both reduced and I don’t seem to have lost any fitness, better if anything.
    Don’t really miss rice, pasta etc. But I do miss bread, but feel better for cutting it out and enjoy it even more when I do indulge.
    I’m very open minded about all that has been said about diets over the years but this has worked for me and is sustainable and isn’t a fad.
    Just off now to make soca’s to go with tonight’s curry 🙂

Ps is this the same “Dave” who is fitness advisor on RoadCC?

mrblobby
    Free Member

Ps is this the same “Dave” who is fitness advisor on RoadCC?

Looks like it.

Comments section on his road.cc article. Good opportunity to ask for your money back 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

From that link, I like the cut of this guys jib:

rocketman
    Free Member

Cherry picked the parts that made sense and supplemented them with stuff that works for me in 2011 have stuck with it ever since.

Have never felt better tbh while all around me are falling to bits

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Send me £20 and don’t eat a thing until you hear back from me.

Are you going on holiday? Or perhaps having some IT issues in the near future?

Bregante

Are you going on holiday?

Nowhere special.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hope the IT issues don’t stop you letting people know about it. Looks awful.

ton

i managed to lose 5 stone on it. i have put 1 stone back on, but just started to make amends to that.

it worked for me, i can follow it longterm, it cost me nothing, and Dave has been very helpfull to me through some rough times.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Whatever happened to the iDave diet?’ is closed to new replies.