• This topic has 113 replies, 66 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by andyl.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 114 total)
  • Whatever happened to….. Jamie?
  • piemonster

It turned out that the latest photoshop was so advanced, it became self aware. Luckily someone engaged it in a game of noughts and crosses before it launched an wave of pictures that would destroy the world

😀 HA, I think that’s my Sunday afternoon sorted.

mickmcd
    Free Member

Jamie is Louise Mench….he’s moved on to better targets

Drac

He was a chat bot developed by STWHQ but he became self aware which means Patrick had to pull the plug on him.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    paul4stones

Could be true. From peterpoddy’s post:

You’ve posted about 5 times today. Jamie has posted more than that in the last hour or so. And about 5 times that in the last 24 hours. You don’t even post every day. He’s on STW morning noon and night.
    He has 695 v 540 threads posted on in 6 years, but posts many more times per thread than you do.

Nobody could sustain that. Unless he’s part of Jeremy Vine’s investigation into whether too much screen time does us harm.

Stoner
    Free Member

Je suis Jamie.

yunki
    Free Member

Disappeared up his own arse I imagine

enfht
    Free Member

Was the Parking Bollard thread his work? Anyone have a link?

cloudnine
    Free Member

Is he actually ok or is he just taking some time away from stw and photoshop?

DezB
    Free Member

He disappeared off the site a year or so ago, then came back and somehow managed to read and answer every single thread! I noticed he’d gone last time, but didn’t this time until I saw this thread.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

he’s in edinburgh also know as Mr philips 😉 or maybe in hibernation .. wherever he /she is I hope they are having fun ! ( maybe in CBB.. perez hilton ?)

charleshenryII
    Free Member

Got a bit of a bashing off PeterPoddy, not surprised he took off

You think he’s got time to use another forum? He spends all his waking hours on this one….!

This sort of thing came up in conversation on a ride (Yes, a ride, remember those, some of us have time for that sort of nonsense) today with 3 other STWers. We cannot fathom how certain people seem to spend so much time on here, at all hours, on virtually every thread. It’s quite sad/astonishing* really

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/wot-more-logging-in-again

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I wondered who was briefing Poddy that day. Maybe the kind of persona non grata who still reads the forum all the time?

EDIT:…and keeps a few spare logins.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well where ever he is I do hope he’s found the time to hack out on his TCX,…

Let’s hope so 😀

RustySpanner

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSywtiAirKE[/video]

Tom-B
    Free Member

I didn’t realise that he’d gone, but then I’m not really a massive poster on here. His photoshopping stuff always made me smile.

I’ve just read that thread where Peter Poddy had a pop….bang out of order imo. I can’t believe that a forum admin/mod will look at Jamie’s posting data then pass it on to peterpoddy so that the latter can tell the former that he’s the bigger loser. Serious levels of bellend going on there.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Who speaks about STW in the real world with other people on a bike ride ? I can barely even manage that on an STW ride let alone with mates.

In a celebrity style vote of who we keep PP is going to fare far worse than Jamie and if stopped posting no one would notice.

I doubt that was a factor as I cannot imagine many caring what PP said or thought its like getting upset about what Hora said

noteeth
    Free Member

Who speaks about STW in the real world with other people on a bike ride ?

As a generally-solo rider, I talk to myself about STW forum threads.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

#savejamie

bearnecessities

In a celebrity style vote of who we keep PP is going to fare far worse than Jamie and if stopped posting no one would notice.

Can we make them sing and have spinny-round chairs?

RustySpanner

I’m slowly coming to terms with the loss, but……

Junkyard
    Free Member

Even though you are solo I hope you maintain the spirit of the forum and disagree.

#prayforjamie

Ps he better be back as we are satill ahead of Arsenal in the league

Junkyard
    Free Member

Can we make them sing and have spinny-round chairs?

ITs a no from me*

* I have never seen the show and I still know the **** catchphrase

teasel
    Free Member

Junkyard » I cannot imagine many caring what PP said or thought its like getting upset about what Hora said

But obviously enough to write…

Junkyard » Who speaks about STW in the real world with other people on a bike ride ?

…which is based on his post on the other thread.

Those clothes look awfully wrinkled… 🙂

Edit : And I see you’ve since edited your post. Again with the irony as it was you calling for folk to announce when a post is edited not more than a few weeks ago. You’re a strange little man…

RustySpanner

Junkyard
    Free Member

???
    your gentle attack makes no sense
    Yes talking about STW on STW is sensible talking about in the other world makes no sense I am not sure why you pointed out that I cared enough to write this on here as i also noticed that 😕

As for the second bit see above [ Its on this thread but lets not let the facts get in the way here :roll; ] – given the other thread where you were so very mean to me are you auditioning for your Big Hitter badge by just having a pop at me?

Honestly I dont know what I have done to annoy you but can you give it a rest pretty please? It will just descend [ further] into childish name calling. you dont like me I have got the message . I have no pinion on you one way or the other tbh.
    Anyway got to go as things to do [ yes really!!] I will try my very best to not talk about this out there
    Why not turn on your blocker as you have the add on

teasel
    Free Member

you were so very mean to me

Bless. Would like me to stop pointing out your foibles and **** ups?

teasel
    Free Member

Another edit with this…

Why not turn on your blocker as you have the add on

What blocker would that be, then?

And I’ll tell you what – you stop picking up on other folks **** ups and alternative take on life and I’ll stop doing the same to you. Deal…?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Actually that jokey response may get me in trouble with the mods

It was a rude way of saying no your behaviour wont change me but you knew that anyway

Christ its TJ and al all over again …walks away from thread and poster

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Who?

teasel
    Free Member

no your behaviour wont change me but you knew that anyway

Then stop bleating about it.

mikey3
    Free Member

Disco disco ,and the beat don’t die in bingo town.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Wow, someone’s got the horn for JY. I thought it was just me. 😯

Anyway, this thread is about JAMIE! If you’re on Twitter, let’s get #savejamie trending.

muggomagic

[video]http://youtu.be/bG4OSiUPiJY[/video]

Come home Jamie. We’ve been waitin too long.

Rorschach
    Free Member

There’s not enough Junky to go round beeatch…

You could’nt handle him anyway….

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Mh
    Je suis Jamie

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Je suis Jamie

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Je suis Jamie et c’est ma femme.

zippykona

Ich bin ein Jamie.

Northwind

Bonvolu alsendi la pordiston? Lausajne estas Jamie en mia bideo

cloudnine
    Free Member

Just heard from Jamie.. Technically he’s in rehab but is responding well to therapy.
    Sends his regards and will be back once his beard has grown down to his nipples.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 114 total)

The topic ‘Whatever happened to….. Jamie?’ is closed to new replies.