Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • What'd the postie/courier bring you today? Mmmm… shiny newness :-)
  • psychle
    Free Member

I received the final piece in my Bow-ti jigsaw puzzle… a new RP23 from TF Tuned 8) Had to wait a while as I wanted a HV can for it (as recommended by John Castellano in the US) needed to be a special order in the 165x38mm sizing… happy days as it means I can spend the long weekend putting it all together, finally!

So what shiny things did you get today? 8)

trail_rat
    Free Member

hopefully a carradice camper long flap and bag man expedition support …. but i suspect ill be waiting till monday for it ! – plus im not going home till sunday night now.

_tom_
    Free Member

Nothing 🙁 Ordered a new top from Decathlon on Monday and it's still not arrived :\

big_scot_nanny

Pair of Hope Tech M4s with braided cables and fancy ass rotors (dinner plates at both ends. bat fastard that uses his brakes too much!). Wiggle had a good deal so made a bit of a rash desicion earlier this week. Oops! 😳

Kev

Oh yeah, and a bunch of flowers from my colleagues as I am off after an op to my leg. And for same reason – raost chicken from one set of neighbours, and a chicken curry, with chilli paneer (my favourite) from another family fro the Punjab. Been a busy day! Wife and kids delighted with the food, not so much with the random bike parts that keep appearing. Also waiting on a Joplin and some new gear cables.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What'd the postie/courier bring you today? Mmmm… shiny newness :-)’ is closed to new replies.