• This topic has 54 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by gray.
Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • What Zwift Trainer?
  • mooman
    Free Member

teamslug – Member
    Will be looking to move it on when CRC get Direto into stock. BC 10%/topcashback and all that.

I don`t see them advertised on CRC … but Halfords stock them, and they good for 10% BC code too.
    I got mine from AthleteShop for £600 delivered (there is a £5 off if you sign for thie newsletter too)

As for mats … I got this type. 5mm thick 1.5×2 metre.

gray

Gray – not far from either of those locations and would be interested

OK, gimme a week or two to be sure that I’m happy with the new one, then I’ll post back on here (feel free to PM me if I forget).

flamingm0
    Free Member

Can anyone confirm that the Bkool Go works fully with Zwift (automatic changes to resistance based on route etc)? It’s not listed as a supported trainer on the Zwift website but other sources seem to suggest it does but only using ANT+ but not Bluetooth as proprietary for their own simulator. Seems a snip at £255 – way under £500 but is it half baked?

atlaz
    Free Member

I use it (assuming you mean the smart GO) over ANT+ and it’s fine or was as of 2 weeks ago when I tried it (been using sufferfest mostly). I’ll check again over the weekend no doubt but in any case, you can get an ANT+ dongle for next to nothing.

Bluetooth USED to work with it and I can’t remember why I went with ANT+.

gray

Hello, if you’re still interested then you’d be welcome to my Vortex.

Tiger6791

Yep, still interested 🙂

Just would need to work out logistics as I’m pretty much in the middle of those two locations 🙂

gray

OK, no worries or rush.

Roughly where, out of interest? Since I drive between the two quite often..

gray

(Bump)

I’ve just snapped my achilles tendon, so I’m afraid there’s no chance of me delivering any time soon. You’re still welcome to collect if you want though.

Tiger6791

Sorry I hate the new forum for keeping up with threads I didn’t start.

im near Heathrow but I’ve bitten the bullet and ordered a Dorito so my Tacx is going on eBay

thanks though

gray

Yes, the forum’s a right pain now!

Well done on getting a Direto though – should be good.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Bad news gray – get well soon. Seem to recall you having an equally bad injury from the trainerroad thread too.

sweaman2
    Free Member

Rubbish news gray.  I sometimes think I’m unlucky but you put me to shame on your injuries.  Heal up!!

gray

Heh, yes, it’s a bit crazy. Up until 6 years ago I’d never even had a stitch… since then a pleurectomy, broken spine and now this. It’s not that painful but it’s a massive pain in the arse. Ho hum!

simondbarnes

I’ve just snapped my achilles tendon, so I’m afraid there’s no chance of me delivering any time soon

Clumsy **** 🙂

Get well soon!

gray

Thanks Simon!

(You’re right.)

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘What Zwift Trainer?’ is closed to new replies.