Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • What you strava'd other than biking?
  • D0NK

Which is why segments that short….are kind of pointless.

true, seem pretty daft to me too, I’ve only created a few segments, they’re normally a couple miles long and are primarily to show me which of my commute route variants is quickest (consistently over a few days rather than 1 or 2 timed run)

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I’m sure I’m not alone in strava-ing/endomondoing/etc. the taking of a pre- or post-ride cr*p. Probably posted an update to foursquare/twitter too while sat on the throne in Grizedale visitor centre.

Like a timed pit stop?

Trimix
    Free Member

jimmy748 – that sea trial has you doing a high speed – what were you trialing then ?

My boat has been clocked at 85 knots apparently.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DavidB
    Free Member

I’m working on integrating the phone accelerometer with Strava then we can add STW’s most frequent leisure activity as well.

shreck
    Free Member

Did a day out at Alton towers a few weeks ago until my battery ran out.

gwaelod
    Free Member

Strapped gps to dog collar, and logged the dog walk
    Iphone on me, compared the two, dog walked over twice my distance.

Yes but the dog has twice as many legs so it equalizes out.

jimmy748

Trimix

Sunseeker 60 predator with volvo ips

Northwind

We endomondo’d my ex’s cat, “to see where she goes all day”. Turns out she wandered behind the shed then fell asleep for 12 hours, then wandered back into the house pretending to be an explorer.

Trimix
    Free Member

Predator – mmm, nice. Im learning to play with a Hydrofoil supported catermaran with twin 175s on the back.

There is a round the Isle of Wight event comming up soon, perhaps I should set the KOM for that.

jimmy748

I’ve a 68 predator with asd surface drives to commission next week, might strava that one.

stever
    Free Member

Kayaking on Derwent Water made for a suspicious ‘run’. Going bouldering made for a dull trace. Running up and down Blencathra is my favourite graph.

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

I’ve recorded a few of the rides at Walt Disney Studios next to Disneyland Paris & Thorpe park, my phone gps doesn’t like sudden changes in speed and elevation as they were all over the place 😆

Mintman
    Free Member

I Strava’d a Segway ride/drive that I did at Centre Parcs. I’ll upload it when I get home.

postierich
    Free Member

I strava’d my post round will not be passing on the info to my managers 🙂

jimmy748

Yesterday’s sea trial minus the boring bits

TimP
    Free Member

1900cals!!

Best get out for a curry and a few beers before you waste away!

Freester

I am also going to strava my next lawn cut and analyse the data to see if I can improve cut times by going up and down or round and round.

That’s exactly what farmers do.

Well sort of. They use GPS in combine harvesters to work out yield and where to focus more seed / feed next year. And use GPS for ploughing/cultivating/spraying/seeding to ensure efficient coverage.

Actually I bet they don’t use Strava either but I bet there is an app for all that…

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘What you strava'd other than biking?’ is closed to new replies.