Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 82 total)
  • What you hoping to find in the BLACK FRIDAY sales…?
  • rockhopperbike

bought a shed load of M+S port today for 8 quid a bottle

Drac

a new power brick/lead for the mac

I just buy mine from ebay.

hora
    Free Member

Cheers Moderatron 😀

Drac

rockhopperbike

Drac – any good sellers for a A1278 macbook- magsafe type?- reviews are quite varied on quality/ability to not catch fire?!

Drac

I’ll check my history.

This seller was the last one I used had no issues.

Whoops! No they’ve gone.

Ok this one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/mckltd/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Looking for an improvement on a Rp23 please 200 x 51

Daffy

lunge – Member
    What I’m keeping me eye out for:
    A nice, carbon road frame with a threaded BB for less than £500

If a 58cm is suitable, there’s a brand new Ibis Silk frameset on eBay for £499 which matches your requirements to perfection.

rockhopperbike

Cheers mister

Absolutely sod all – for one, I’m busting a gut tomorrow trying to get a job built, that will earn me far more than I can save on a shit telly….

Secondly, I despise the mass hysteria surrounding this horrible day of the year – I certainly wouldn’t join the heaving masses, even if I had free time and I can’t be arsed desperately searching the internet for any decent quality deals, with restricted quantities that will almost certainly be sold out before I manage to bag anything I might convince myself I don’t need/want, but might buy because it’s a supposed ‘bargain’

Meh

cloudnine
    Free Member

Caved in on the shimano RS685 shifters @ Merlin.. screw the new TV.
    Just need a new 11spd chainset with 165mm cranks, chain, rear and front mech (wheels are already 11 spd compatible thank gawd)

gordimhor

It’s also buynothingday

chakaping
    Free Member

Anyone seen a good deal on the JBL Flip 2 or 3?

Need one anyway as a present for someone.

ferrals
    Free Member

some light 100mm xc forks for 27.5 wheels. Been hoping some would pop up in CRC but nothing.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

mj27 – Member
    New phone

Three have Sony Z5 for £370

mrblobby
    Free Member

some light 100mm xc forks for 27.5 wheels. Been hoping some would pop up in CRC but nothing.

Some SID RCT3 on CRC for 419. How cheap do you want them?

adjustablewench
    Free Member

a pair of 29er wheels would be handy flow on pro2 evo would be nice . . . will look hopefully at the other thread!

notmyrealname
    Free Member

I was hoping that somewhere would be discounting the GoPro Session camera but it looks like it’s still full price everywhere.

chakaping
    Free Member

I was hoping that somewhere would be discounting the GoPro Session camera but it looks like it’s still full price everywhere.

Thought I saw this on CRC email?

chakaping
    Free Member

a pair of 29er wheels would be handy flow on pro2 evo would be nice . . . will look hopefully at the other thread!

Consider Superstar’s Tech 4 DS25 wheelset. 25% off everything there today takes them under £150/pair.

Very similar in weight and purpose to Pro2/flows, just slightly less sophisticated rear hub. I have three pairs now!

Free Member

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/gopro-hero4-session-camera/rp-prod138649?gs=1&gclid=COL197-qsMkCFdRuGwodUjIEHQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Thought I saw this on CRC email?

Well spotted.
    It must be the only CRC email I’ve never received!
    Wonder if the BC discount will work with it?

grum
    Free Member

I’m hoping to find a short term buzz from buying something shiny that I don’t need to distract me from the ennui and crushing disappointment of life.

nemesis
    Free Member

Maybe a new (shiny) saddle for your high horse? 😉

johndoh
    Free Member
    grum
    Free Member

@nemesis I’m only partly joking! Or at least, it applies to me much more than I would like it to.

(and I’ve recently ordered an expensive and shiny new bike that I don’t need so I shouldn’t get involved with ‘bargains’ today 🙂 )

nemesis
    Free Member

I know, just ribbing 😉

bluehelmet
    Free Member

Northwind – Member
    bluehelmet – Member
    I fancy one of those tellies that are curved, have no idea why they’re curved

Screens these days are so big that if you don’t curve them, there’s a noticable lag between bits of the image coming from the centre, and those bits that have to travel all the way from the corners.

Thanks for that NW I must admit I hadn’t considered that, for me it was just a space issue in the corner of the room I don’t like the idea of the thing totally dominating the room and it being curved might make it fit further in I didn’t want anything massive, but 40″ which is huge, seems to be the smallest on offer that is curved.
    Everything is so expensive, the other day a friend invited me to the opening of a B&O store, they had a loudspeaker with a price tag of £53,000. yes, that is 53 plus three noughts the price of a house once upon a time, for a loudspeaker – really. Who, who in his right mind would pay that for a speaker and I expect you need two and here’s me balking at spending £400 for a curved telly smart or otherwise where is the logic in all this, how much more is the telly doing for 400 than just making £53000 pounds worth of watts 8000 in all I believe whatever a watt is, I thought watts were what light bulbs gave you.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Consider Superstar’s Tech 4 DS25 wheelset. 25% off everything there today takes them under £150/pair.

ooh i will take a look – i had a pair of superstar wheels a few years back but haven’t had experience of these ones.

johndoh
    Free Member

So where is this TV deal? I can’t find it!

mj27
    Free Member

Woke up early so decided to check what deals are out there.

There is nothing much on offer that is amazing/I want and everyone here at work is saying the same.

Has Black Friday gone flat in the UK after last years behaviour?

gonzy
    Free Member

wife wants a new handbag and a tv for the bedroom
    i want some new trainers
    i’ve ordered mine online cos i’m lazy…was going to order her handbag online too but she wants to go shopping for one tomorrow and the tv will be ordered tonight possibly or we might just pop down to the currys clearance centre to see if we can pick up a bargain there instead

bluehelmet
    Free Member

johndoh – Member
    So where is this TV deal? I can’t find it!

Best I could find was on Amazon for a curved smart TV tesco and Argos had listed at 468 and 459, it was up for 419 and free delivery if you signed up for their free Prime trial and since I want to see that Man in a high Castle series I thought well what the hell and have slashed the plastic, going to get hell when it arrives from the other half..

gonzy
    Free Member

Best I could find was on Amazon for a curved smart TV tesco and Argos had listed at 468 and 459, it was up for 419 and free delivery if you signed up for their free Prime trial and since I want to see that Man in a high Castle series I thought well what the hell and have slashed the plastic, going to get hell when it arrives from the other half..

forget amazon etc for a tv deal. find yourself your nearest currys clearance store…they are massively reduced and prices can be negotiated. they hold auctions twice a week with low reserve prices. all the stuff from these stores come with a full warranty.
    most of the stock is ex display end of line or its because the packaging may be damaged or missing

in summer i bought a 42″ panasonic smart tv for £220…retail price was £600

mrblobby
    Free Member

Well best I can find on a set of nice road wheels is 10% off some already good prices at Merlin. A bit disappointing.

johndoh
    Free Member

forget amazon etc for a tv deal. find yourself your nearest currys clearance store…they are massively reduced and prices can be negotiated. they hold auctions twice a week with low reserve prices. all the stuff from these stores come with a full warranty.

So is this just in store or is it online too?

Sui
    Free Member

I want to join the cool kids and have an action cam

Was looking at non GoPro’s like the Sony Action cam range – FDR-X1000V to be precise, though still £350 with the live wrist thing.

just bought a Sony SmartWatch 3 for £90 though. My very normal watch battery died 3 weeks ago, i’ve been lost without it and too tight to get it replaced (there is a lot of irony here) its also a good excuse to spend some moeny and upset th emisus with more gadgets i have no idea how to use.

johndoh
    Free Member

emisus

E-missus?

Is she some kind of online digital bride?

oxym0r0n

Just spent £30 on some £110 Shimano shoes and £30 on some £60 Altura waterproof shorts in my LBS 😀

Sui
    Free Member

E-missus?
    Is she some kind of online digital bride?

😀

wireless keyboard keeps cutting out – so a new one of them as well.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘What you hoping to find in the BLACK FRIDAY sales…?’ is closed to new replies.