Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What would you think in this situation? potential **** content
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Group of four of us riding down the plantation today just after the middle gate. Group of women walkers coming up – 7 of them, so we stopped, i was off to one side, mates saw them late and stopped.
    Lad comes flying down behind us and proceeds to give us a mouthful, politely mention the women coming up and being decent. He continues to mouth off. Get to the gate and he continues. get to the car park, he continues.
    No need what so ever, mentioned something in a whingey tone about “never getting a clean run”, it was mid day on a saturday in blistering sunshine, obviously going to be busy. Surely you should always be alert and ready to stop on a narrow singletrack when walkers are obviously coming up??

scotroutes

Stick. Spokes.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

lol, think that was up his arse

Rorschach
    Free Member

Kiss him full on the mouth (bit of tongue is optional).
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjvQFtlNQ-M[/video]

singlespeedstu

How dare you get in my way.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

joshvegas
    Free Member

“he isn’t with us, insert comment relevant to condition, enjoy your walk.”

Kick the guy is the cock while is is prostrate from scotroutes stick routine.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

told the women he wasn’t with us and apologized on his behalf

wanmankylung
    Free Member

You need more cowbell in situations like that.

Jamie
    Free Member

Just punch him in the throat, and carry on with your day. No need for drama.

brodie
    Free Member

There are millions of dickheads in the world, sadly some of them ride bikes.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMByDfFMPcE[/video]

DezB
    Free Member

Reminds me of this dickhead on a Trek on one of the evans ride-it rides (ie. not a race). everyone moves aside to let this old boy with his dog come through safely and Trek dickhead comes barging through. gives me some mouth when i tell him not to be such a dickhead. Then sprints off when i go to confront him. Dickheads are everywhere, unfortunately.

stoffel
    Free Member

Reminds me of this dickhead on a Trek

Was it Lance Armstrng?

paullovatt
    Free Member

Having witnessed said d***head I was initially of the mind that he was young but he’ll learn. Sadly he continued to maintain his obnoxious rhetoric throughout the period, including laughing to his mate about his own idiocy. I was once taught a song about whether you were born an asshole or whether you had to work at it. In this case I feel the character has the attributes of both. I felt sorry for his mate who may not quite have known which hole to hide in ; I may have a suggestion for him.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘What would you think in this situation? potential **** content’ is closed to new replies.