Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • What would you tell your 15 year old self?
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

Buy stock in a company called microsoft.

I have a friend who worked as a temp secretary for a couple of hippies working on a computer in Sunnyvale CA. She hadn’t been there long and the company was struggling to pay her wages. They offered her stock in lieu of her pay. She needed to pay her rent, so insisted on cash.

The company? Apple.

Pieface

There’s more to life than drink & drugs

samcamsdad

Don’t worry, you will see EMF live, but it will be in 16 years time in field just outside of kendal!
    Don’t give up racing mountain bikes in a couple of years time, stick at it and you might be half decent.
    Take all the rough times and put them down to experience, by 2012 you’ll be in a happy place!

Rorschach
    Free Member

It won’t make you go blind.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Enjoy yourself. The world is yours! 🙂

epicyclo

Advice my father gave me, and I ignored “Don’t let your balls rule your brain” (May not help you emsz, but I’m sure there’s a lady’s equivalent)

and my advice “Spend your money on fast motorbikes not grog and drugs”, and that’s just what I did.

yunki
    Free Member

all you need is love…

Nipper99
    Free Member

Do knuckle down to school before its too late; dont piss the ten grand your aunt left you up the wall at the first opportunity; do take the opportunity of making further inquiries into the content of Susan Turner’s bra as there will be plenty of time for motorbikes later and you wont get a chance this good again for ages!

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Take a second to think before you jump in with both feet.

emac65
    Free Member

Loads of stuff,far too much to list here.All of which I’ve said to both my lads when they were younger,they didn’t listen,just like I wouldn’t have done at 15 either…….. 😕

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘What would you tell your 15 year old self?’ is closed to new replies.