Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • What would you rather have – more money or better quality of life?
  • 1981miked
    Free Member

I just want it done and dusted so people stop the childish sniping and “witty” remarks coming from both sides! I’m bored of it. I fear a lot of fellow Scots will vote YES just because they feel it is the right thing to do because they are patriotic…

If that is your rational then please don’t bother, vote either way because of what it means to you and what you feel will be beneficial to you, your family and your future. Don’t just vote yes because your anti English.. Are we still in the 14th Century here?

Vote for what matters to you, but make the vote count.

On the other side.. Some people south of the border seem to be taking great delight in bating, sniping and generally using it as an excuse to be confrontational.. And throw all the usual stereotypes our way. If this is your attitude is it any wonder some people will vote yes just to get away from this childish and idiotic behaviour?

I’d like it if we stuck to facts and stopped behaving like the very halfwits who have put us in this position. Let’s leave the bullshit to the politicians.. We are all capable of behaving in a reasonable manner and debating without the jibes are we not?

molgrips
    Free Member

+1

jota180
    Free Member

I was doing a well paid job in the South East. A few months ago I gave it up and moved to Scotland and I’m on minimum wage. Never been happier.

I lost a very well paid job and ended up taking one with half the salary earlier this year.
    Why oh why didn’t I do this years ago? – best move I ever made.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

THM – Here’s the rest of that definition :

ADJECTIVE

1Suffering from dementia.
    MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES
    1.1 INFORMAL , chiefly British Behaving irrationally due to anger, distress, or excitement:
    she was demented with worry

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘What would you rather have – more money or better quality of life?’ is closed to new replies.