Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What would you invent? To NOT do?
  • Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Realised this morning that I need a bath-robe with a belt that does NOT self-undo/trail around after slipping from the loop.

Not sure if need to re-invent the bath-robe or un-invent tasty carbohydrates 😳

tenfoot

I need to invent a method of getting weatabix out of the box without crumbs going everywhere.

Edukator
    Free Member

I would uninvent the dressing gown. Get up, shower, get dressed. Who needs a dressing gown?

scotroutes

Put a half-twist the the bath-robe belt loops before feeding the belt through.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

*Edit. Changed to ‘bath-robe’ as pics of dressing gowns look ladylike and a bit silky for my tastes.

who needs a dressing gown?

I need to get from bed through freezing cold downstairs to kitchen and carry tea and coffee – then back to bed for Sunday morning sups and reads. Getting clothed and then unclothed is a lot of un-relished work tbh. Might even wear it to the boot-sale later…with crocs.

Put a half-twist the the bath-robe belt loops before feeding the belt through.

scotroutes

I always said that some folk on here must have trouble getting dressed in the morning

🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

A machine for stripping wallpaper.

I swear the last person stuck this stuff up with evostick, what a waste of this good weather.

Drac

I always said that some folk on here must have trouble getting dressed in the morning

poly
    Free Member

Malvern rider, rule 5 applies, you don’t need to get dressed at all just toughen up for your kitchen stroll… … If you’ve been abusing the carbs you should have enough insulation on you anyway…

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

matt_outandabout

The OP is Mrs Brown and I claim my £5

trademark
    Free Member

I would invent a yogurt pot that didn’t splurt out drops when the foil is peeled back.

Drac

wrightyson
    Free Member

Mobility scooters for fat Jeffers who really don’t need them and should just walk!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Edukator – Troll
    I would uninvent the dressing gown. Get up, shower, get dressed. Who needs a dressing gown?

as I work from home some days getting dressed is unnecessary, hence a dressing gown is perfect, if you have ever had a phone conf with somebody who works from home chances are they were naked

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘What would you invent? To NOT do?’ is closed to new replies.