As a parkie to a beautiful inner city park, steeped in local history, all I can say on this matter is, it does not surprise me.
99% of the people who come to the park I work in, are wonderful, considerate people. The other 1% (and yes I am generalizing) really need personal helpers, as they just don't seem to have any common sense or decency at all!
Its my day off today, but last week I had a women trying to hand me her used sanitary towel to discard for her, even though she walked past a bin to give it to me!
A guy with a large crossbow shooting bolts into a 150 year old Oak from 50 yards away! He was not too happy when the police came and confiscated it!
I had two lost kids to deal with last week, one parent, properly worried and grateful that we had found her little one, the other parent was eventually found in the pub across a busy road! She did not seem to see what the issue was leaving a 4 year old unsupervised, in a splash pad for nearly an hour by herself, while she got bladdered!
I also had a nice guy wave a broken bottle in my face, when I politely asked him not to use the ladies toilets!
4 homeless guys who had been on the golden brown (I think) were trying to drag an unconscious friend across the park who had overdosed, they on the other hand were more than grateful for the assistance I gave them and were a joy to deal with, compared to some of the other people about in the park, who took joy in hurling abuse at them as we called for an ambulance and tried to help.
I have only 2 months left of this work contract, going to miss the work, as no two days are ever the same, but nothing surprises me anymore