Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • What would you go for Foxforx Vanilla 32 R QR15 Disc or Fox 32 Float 140 RL QR15
  • cassin
    Free Member

Im looking at getting a 140mm travel fork and have been looking at..

2009 Fox 32 Float 140 RL QR15 thru axle BLACK at £359

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2009-Fox-32-Float-140-RL-QR15-thru-axle-BLACK-fork-NEW_W0QQitemZ110470722641QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR?hash=item19b8917451#ht_2341wt_941

Or

Foxforx Vanilla 32 R QR15 at £299.99

Is worth spending the extra £60 ??

coatesy
    Free Member

Was in a similar position a few months back, bought the vanilla out of choice(not on price difference)and haven't regretted it as it works superbly.I did experiment(unsuccessfuly)with a soft spring, so if you need one I have one going spare.

cassin
    Free Member

Thank's coatesy, I was thinking the same thing, the Vanilla is comes out tops in review's and in my mind. I'll let you know about the softer spring 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Hadge
    Free Member

I've ran the Float RLC 15mm's for some time now and think they are the best forks I've ever used. I've had Talas RLC's Vanilla RLC's plus many others and the Floats just edge them all. My Van's were the 08 normal QR versions and they are buttery smooth. But the Floats are easily as smooth and plush with the added benefit of being a bit lighter. Either way, you will get an excellent set of forks.

Ewan
    Free Member

I have the floats, could of had the vans. Choice was based on the weight saving – the floats are very very smooth, feel like as good as the coil forks i've had (lots of bombers). Lovely forks, but if you don't care about the weight saving…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘What would you go for Foxforx Vanilla 32 R QR15 Disc or Fox 32 Float 140 RL QR15’ is closed to new replies.