Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What would you do with a week on your bike?
  • deep_river
    Free Member

If you had unlimited money, and a week off work to go on your dream cycling exped, what and where would it be.

Really im looking for a trip to take, the missus has given me a pass to have a trip abroad next year! I fancy a solo ride somewhere. 9/10 days max.

ton

offroad tour of the highlands, drinking as much IPA as possible on the evenings……. 8)

stucol
    Free Member

Day at Whistler, day float plane biking, day at the Shore, day at Sun Valley, day at Moab, day at Las Vagas, Day at Daytona. Several further days to have a lie down in the sun.

Or spend the week in the Swiss/French alps taking in a day of Le Tour.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jimjam
    Free Member

Regardless of riding style, it would have to be in British Columbia for me. Possibilities are endless therein.

_tom_
    Free Member

BC, Canada seems like a good bet. Currently trying to see how likely it is I’ll be able to work over there on a gap year type thing.

jedi

i may be doing a week or two next year in the uk riding with my lot. hire a bus etc… 🙂 cant decide

Northwind

Canada + helicopter I reckon. Not something I’d likely do if I was paying for it though

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What would you do with a week on your bike?’ is closed to new replies.