Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • What would you do? (Messed up order content)
  • mulv1976
    Free Member

Ok, so I ordered some tyres from a german website (one of the big ones I think). When they arrived it turned out they had mixed up my order with someone else’s and sent completely the wrong tyres.

They were very apologetic, but rather than ask me to return them (which seems very expensive), they offered to send the original order but also let me have the wrongly sent ones at half price (€14 each).

I would rather send them back and get them to refund the cost tbh as I’m not sure if I could sell the wrongly sent tyres and not lose out. And it’s all a PITA.

If I do accept their offer and also bank transfer the money over, after fees it will have cost me £45-50 more than the original order. The tyres in question are:

2 x 2.5 maxxis minion dhr dual ply maxxpro wire bead
    1 x 2.35 maxxis minion dhr dual ply maxxpro wire bead

Would I be able to sell these? What would you do?

rickon
    Free Member

Do you want the tyres? No.

Send them back. Full refund. Including postage. Their fault, they fix it.

Jamie
    Free Member

What would you do?

Get my money back.

Their error shouldn’t cost you anything.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

3 Options for them, they pay to fix it (return order at their cost and then complete your order)
    Send your order and you keep the wrong one at no extra charge (happens here in Oz with CRC etc on small mistakes)
    Or Return at their expense for full refund.

Explain that if you wanted those tyres you would have ordered them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What would you do? (Messed up order content)’ is closed to new replies.