Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • What would you change about yourself if you could?
  • hora
    Free Member

I’d like to improve my personality.

thepurist

Can I change some decisions I made about 10 years ago?

allthegear
    Free Member

oo – what were the decisions???

Rachel

donsimon
    Free Member

Lungs, I could do with a set that work properly, not very nice wheezing when climbing the stairs. 😥

thepurist

@ATG – nothing too juicy! Mainly walking away from the (massively overpaid) rat-race to try to fix my life when the (massively overpaid) rat-race wasn’t actually the problem. Now I’ve actually got it fixed but the business I started has been killed by the recession and the (even modestly paid) rat-race has moved on and apparently left me behind.

molgrips
    Free Member

I’d just like to lose about 10-15kg and I miss my hair too. I’d also like to be able to stop talking just before saying something stupid, although that doesn’t happen all that much any more.

I do annoy people quite a bit but nowadays I don’t think I’d change that. I only annoy people when they are being feeble, lazy, foolish or otherwise wrong-headed.

allthegear
    Free Member

@thepurist – hey, at least you fixed the problem; anything else is detail.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i wish i found it easier to get over break-ups. i get too attached/too involved and when its finished i find it very difficult to move on.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I think I’d have real emotions.

iDave
    Free Member

Actually, on second thoughts, I’d like hair and a beard like Sebastian Chabal

dandelionandmurdoch
    Free Member

Crikey, this could wear out my keyboard, but seeing as one of most people’s hobbies is talking about themselves on the internet, here goes, but I’ll keep it short:

I wish I had the confidence to get back in touch with all the amazing friends I’ve had over the years that I then lost through a lack of confidence and suffering from silly mood swings (you peeps that have mentioned depression, I feel for ya). I really need to do something about this as it ‘even’ meant that I left STW for months and months and have now had to resort to coming back with a different username cos I can’t face having to be me. If that makes any sense.

Thanks for sharing everyone, I hope y’all can either do something about your desires to change, or realise that, if there’s nowt you can do, no one else is that bothered and you can quite happily get on with things if only you can accept it. If THAT makes any sense!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

like Sebastian Chabal

aka La Yeti Francais

Don’t ask me why it’s feminine, it just is.

slimtubing
    Free Member

I’d like my rather nicely shaped legs to be not covered in varicose veins and broken capillaries, its like looking at a bloody road map! Oh and my old fella could be just a wee bit longer too please.

chiefgrooveguru

I’d like to be able to grow substantial comedy facial hair. And suit more hats.

cinnamon_girl

big feet, too?

Rachel

A little longer than average but considerably wider than average! Only men’s footwear fits for mtb’ing and walking. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘What would you change about yourself if you could?’ is closed to new replies.