Viewing 27 posts - 81 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • What would stw do? (video content)
  • Bunnyhop

DezB – when the taxi incident happened, it all seemed to be in slow motion and almost an out of body experience.

Hubby always said open the back passenger side door, which I couldn’t do at that time, even if I had, nothing would have lowered me to his level, or made me that bad.

natrix
    Free Member

You go girl!! :mrgreen:

funkmasterp

If it’s real then fair play to her. Aggressive, horrible van men deserved worse. I only hope it was their van and not a company vehicle.

DezB
    Free Member

nothing would have lowered me to his level, or made me that bad.

Totally agree.

gonzy
    Free Member

good on her. those cocks deserved it. i really hope its a works van too…
    boss: what happened to the wing mirror?
    cock 1: some woman on a bike ripped it off boss
    boss: why
    cock 1: cos me and cock 2 were harassing her, cock 2 said some nasty things to her and tried to touch her up and she didnt like it
    boss: you’re both fired and you owe me for the mirror

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

If a van driver started touching me up?

I’d probably come on here and boast about it…

richmtb

Fair play, that was the minimum they deserved

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Ah yes, the Sun, the paper that’s on every White Van Man’s dash.

jambourgie
    Free Member

gonzy – Member
    good on her. those cocks deserved it. i really hope its a works van too…
    cock 1: some woman on a bike ripped it off boss
    cock 1: cos me and cock 2 were harassing her, cock 2 said some nasty things to her and tried to touch her up and she didnt like it
    boss: you’re both fired and you owe me for the mirror

Or,

cock 1: some woman on a bike knocked it off boss
    cock 1: cos she finks she owns the road, dunt pay no road tax, and we ‘ad right of way, shouldn’t even be there in the first place.
    boss: Quite right. I’ll phone the police and have her done for criminal damage. Hopefully someone got it on camera.

-cyclist gets prosecuted for criminal damage as it’s an easy pull with the video proof on social media, and also gets a tazering to the face for answering back and not producing I.D.

Stoner
    Free Member
    leffeboy

The grauniad article is interesting as it shows what the point is – licensing fees to news outlets and youtube advertising – along with the numbers involved

slowoldgit
    Free Member

OK, I’ll believe the Hampstead Thinking Person’s paper.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

If staged – it’s really just a bit shite..

If real – fair play to her.

km79
    Free Member
    teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Well, there’s a surprise 😉

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

But a vehicle was damaged, the monkey had probably saved up for weeks to buy it and could well be very proud of it.
    Names noted of those who support the criminal attack but bitchslap speeders for breaking the law.
    😛
    I call fake as the wing mirror came off too easily.

funkmasterp

Names noted of those who support the criminal attack but bitchslap speeders for breaking the law.

It’s okay to break the law if nobody gets hurt, you said so in the other thread 😉

jambourgie
    Free Member

Has someone owned up to the fakery yet? If it is fake, it’s a good fake. The way the motorcyclist is really timid, and his voice breaking when he calls the guys scum is really indicative of the type of whiney fearful guy that’d own and use a dashcam. Not having a crack at him mind; if it is real, good on him!

jam-bo

jam bo – Member
    i thought it was staged when I first watched it. I’m still not convinced it isn’t

POSTED 12 HOURS AGO #

I agree with him…

Faked

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39051213

Edukator
    Free Member

So it’s unfortunately probably a fake but:

makes me doubt it, along with the ease with which she ripped the mirror off

It’s really easy, try it. A drunken lout tore the wing mirror off a car parked outside my house and threw it at the house, a van mirror gives you more leverage, believe me.

jimjam
    Free Member

I have no experience ripping van mirrors off but the audio is still suspect. Unlikely the van passenger would be so easily heard on a gopro/dashcam type mic from that distance over traffic.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN1RYACiXNs[/video]

tjagain

I’ve take a couple of wingmirrors off vehicles in my angrier days. One was particularly funny – got abused for no reason by a bunch of women in a car – tried to run me off the road as well as verbal abuse – they were laughing. When I caught up with them in traffic I just hit the mirror as I sailed past – it came off and smashed the glass. they looked a little shocked 🙂

Dickyboy

Buzzfeed guy was saying it was faked on moral maze R4 last night

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Where’s Muddydwarf when you need him?

Viewing 27 posts - 81 through 107 (of 107 total)

The topic ‘What would stw do? (video content)’ is closed to new replies.