Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • What would Nicholas Witchell have to do to get your respect ?
  • thepurist

Escape from his high security cell in the holding compound then unmask the lizard overlord body double live on tv.

Edit : then the goat of course.

DrJ

Newsreader? it`s only reading out loud so why do they get paid so much ?

Like being a DJ. How hard is it to put on some gramophone records, for christ’s sake?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Retire irritating man, no idea what he’s done but never the less another BBC pain in the arse presenter.

grantmccall63
    Free Member

I am still contemplating my own question, I will be avoiding the 6pm news tonight and hope Channel 4 will be less accommodating.

For those on Nicholas watch enjoy !

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Next time you see him announcing real news it’s a 50/50 chance he’ll be telling you you’re about to have an extra day off work. 🙂

bigbadbob
    Free Member

It would have been so funny if the BBC were on strike and missed the whole thing. We may have got some peace then.

mrmoofo

Punch Kate Burley for being even more banal than him ….

konabunny
    Free Member

It would have been so funny if the BBC were on strike and missed the whole thing. We may have got some peace then.

Was the United Off Switch (Televisions, Radios and Computers) Repairmen’s Union on strike?

nick1962
    Free Member

Self immolation
    For those of a nervous disposition I suggest you don’t google an image
    Happy now mods?

grantmccall63
    Free Member

Cover (with aplomb) God Save the Queen by the Sex Pistols

nessy
    Free Member

Ride off into the sunset on an Albino donkey with Kay Burley and Micheal Gove in each saddlebag :mrgreen:

Houns

He’d never ever get any respect from me, not after I saw him wearing uggs

thejesmonddingo

Seppuku,preferably live on tv.

thejesmonddingo

Whoops,double.

grantmccall63
    Free Member

Heard him on Radio 4 this morning so I suspect he will be back on our screens again tonight. It’s a good time to resurrect this thread.

CountZero

Heard him on Radio 4 this morning so I suspect he will be back on our screens again tonight. It’s a good time to resurrect this thread.

Not on mine, he won’t.

loddrik
    Free Member

Nail Kate Middleton and get caught out by a grainy full page tabloid exclusive cover photo snorting lines off her naked arse in a hotel room.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘What would Nicholas Witchell have to do to get your respect ?’ is closed to new replies.