Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • What would Nicholas Witchell have to do to get your respect ?
  • grantmccall63
    Free Member

Any thoughts ?

martinhutch

Possibly the toughest question ever posed on STW.

Drac

Same as anybody.

Be polite, work hard and be a kind person.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Get rat-arsed and have a fight with someone in a pub.

hot_fiat

Possibly say “sorry” to the Prince of Wales for whatever it was that wound him up.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Singlehandedly charge a gang of lager soaked edl brain donors in nowt but his underpants

gwaelod
    Free Member

Live outside broadcast from the palace swigging from a can of lager with his todger out

marvincooper

Bring peace to the Middle East, end starvation worldwide and invent a clean source of energy for us all. Or just bugger off never to be seen again.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Judging by the cheeky smirk on his face it looks like he had his todger out earlier this evening

imnotverygood

wrestle with some militant lesbians?

Ah, no he’s alraedy done that

Harry_the_Spider

Bum a goat.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Assinate Assad, straighten his tie and report on it in hi normal demeanour?

Turn up for work in a Guy Fawkes mask?

I don’t think it’s fair what they do to their old news stalwarts – they should be given a nice easy posting with sea views. Royal reporting should be left to the teletubbies, or whoever it is that does the news on BBC3, the news with no real news in it.

project
    Free Member

resign from the media, and work for a living.

gordimhor

Well he pissed prince Charles off which seems like a good start to me.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was caught stroking royal jewels and hissing “my precious”…

A start to respectability would be bleaching his tongue to remove the ingrained brown stains.

sargey

Ride a unicycle up his own bottom and out again,click his heels together and say ta’daaaa!

athgray
    Free Member

If he squared up to Prince Charles when he had the chance. Think Ray Winstone in the snooker ball in a sock scene in Scum.

tazzymtb

wrestle a bear with chainsaws for paws, whilst tap-dancing on hot coals and fellating a goat and humming the joan jet classic ” i love rock and roll”

oliverd1981
    Free Member

The next time you see him reporting real news there’s a 50/50 chance you’ll will be getting a day off.

binners

Start a bloody revolution, inciting baying mobs to bring forth the guillotine and behead every member of the royal family, starting with the queen, to blood curdling cheers from the masses. Then take over the country, establishing himself as a dictator to make Sadaam Hussain look like Ghandi, and rule over the country with an iron fist!

The thing is, looking at him, I reckon this is what he actually dreams of. He just needs to know he has the back up. Are you with me comrades?

CountZero

He’s a news reader, why should I give him any respect? Kate Adie, yes, or any reporter who goes into decidedly iffy scenarios armed only with a camera or a microphone, with every chance of being shot at by either side. Pissing off HRH hardly matches up. And neither does facing up to a bunch of feminists who invaded the Beeb newsroom.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

He’s a news reader, why should I give him any respect?

Don’t get me started on Huw Edwards

Smug newsreading tosser.

mtbfix

What have I missed? He used to be a proper newsreader but then got the royal reporter job. Not sure that that means we have to deride the bloke. No more or less simpering than Jenny Bond used to be. Should we be rude about her too?

kimbers

mtbfix – Member
    What have I missed? He used to be a proper newsreader but then got the royal reporter job. Not sure that that means we have to deride the bloke. No more or less simpering than Jenny Bond used to be. Should we be rude about her too?

yes they both deserve mocking for filling up news24 with tedious drivel about ‘the royals’

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

He used to be a proper newsreader but then got the royal reporter job. Not sure that that means we have to deride the bloke.

Royal correspondent, newsreader, all the same, as CountZero points out – why should we give them any respect, as they peddle their sick trade ?

Only yesterday I saw George Alagiah causally read the news without even batting an eyelid, I was quite frankly disgusted.

And to think these people except us to have respect for them….they must be having a laugh 😐

derek_starship
    Free Member

I used to think of Witchell to prolong coitus when I was an over-spunky teenager. I could go for hours!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Thanks for sharing derek 😐

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Throw himself under a train.

wrecker
    Free Member

Beat John Snow to a bloodied pulp.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

hot_fiat – Member

Possibly say “sorry” to tell the Prince of Wales he’s a fakwit of no account and he only reports on him because a) it pays a fortune and b) it’s a really easy gig for whatever it was that wound him up.

Harry_the_Spider

I used to think of Witchell to prolong coitus when I was an over-spunky teenager. I could go for hours!

Wouldn’t it have been easier just to move the target thingie a bit further away?

derek_starship
    Free Member

Excellent response from HtS!

footflaps

Disembowel himself on live TV…

jekkyl

what did he do/say to charlie that made him hate him?
    I remeber that clip on the ski slopes, what was it charlie called him?

stimpy
    Free Member

Gap jump the TdF.

Nipper99
    Free Member

Didn’t he fall out with the broadcast unions for not observing some strike action and was black balled – might be completely wrong on that though.

konabunny
    Free Member

Replace all the crappy halogen light transformers in my house.

And then bum a goat.

And goat a bum.

RustySpanner

Stop believing in the Loch Ness monster.

And the goat, obviously.

mike_p
    Free Member

Go on a lads weekend with Bear Grylls, Ray Mears, Bruce Parry & Ross Kemp

Edric64
    Free Member

Newsreader? it`s only reading out loud so why do they get paid so much ?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘What would Nicholas Witchell have to do to get your respect ?’ is closed to new replies.