Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • What wife changing things have you gone through?
  • cranberry
    Free Member

🙂

ulysse
    Free Member

Mines changed from a slender sex goddess, in to something that cackles at Dorothy on wizard of Oz

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Still waiting for the “rational” upgrade…..

nicko74

Well there was that party I went to with the car keys. The organiser keeps calling me and leaving messages; apparently I was supposed to go home with my own wife…

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Went for the newer model upgrade. People can be SO judgemental.

ElShalimo

I got fatter and lost hair.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Divorce and all round upgrade. Waited far too long.

Bunnyhop

Wife here: I completely changed his diet. Also we have a place for everything, then he’s not constantly rummaging around for hours in piles of stuff, to find something. Now he just shouts where is the blah, blah, blah and its found in seconds. 😀

jekkyl

had a child, changed from friendly wife to shouty angry wife, if that wasn’t good enough we had another! life’s good.

binners

Also we have a place for everything, then he’s not constantly rummaging around for hours in piles of stuff

…. known in our house as a ‘man-look’ 😀

ulysse
    Free Member

binners – Member
    Also we have a place for everything, then he’s not constantly rummaging around for hours in piles of stuff
    …. known in our house as a ‘man-look’

a “kids look” in our house…
    While looking for hours for something that’s in direct plain view – have you been looking with Jamie or Abbie’s eyes?

DezB
    Free Member

I switched from Talktalk to Virgin. Much faster.

teethgrinder

I think the upgrade fees are too high at the moment, and I don’t want a patio.

BigJohn

When a woman gets married she thinks she will change her husband’s ways.
    When a man gets married he thinks his wife will stay just the same.
    They both end up disappointed.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Mine seems to be a bit unhappy at the moment, she’s got everything she’s ever wanted – but it seems she’d quite like to keep all these things, but also to keep the money they cost.

andybrad

everything i do is wrong.

I can also relate to many of the above.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Mine is like an old computer. Still takes floppys, needs a serious upgrade . Thinks cassettes are great technology, but constantly needs information punching in. 😀 😆

Bregante

.. known in our house as a ‘man-look’

I find stuff for a living. I’ve trained others how to find stuff and I can be a right PITA in checking every nook and cranny…

At home however, I struggle to find my arse with both hands. 😀

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘What wife changing things have you gone through?’ is closed to new replies.