Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • What wide bars have the most back sweep
  • 780 wide min with around 20mm rise ?

Thanks all

cokie

Stooge Moto bar
    800mm wide, 38mm rise, 17 degree sweep. Beat that.
    Comfortable sweep, high ride, wide, good quality. 8)

nedrapier

Moonmen Moonriser.

31in (787.4mm) 25 degree backsweep, 4in rise

Thanks but 4 inch rise is a tad to far me thinks

nedrapier

Thought so! Responding to cokie’s “Beat that” challenge, really. 😀 Could go either way on Bicycle Handlebar Top Trumps.

Answer 20/20 would be good if you can find some. Only 720 wide, but a nice 20 degree sweep, and 20mm rise.

And if 720 is wide enough there’s always Jones H-Bars.

There’s always custom ti, too!

cokie

Ah, thought someone might ruin the party with the Moonmen nicheness 😆 !

What’s the intended riding, littlelordfauntleroy? Singletrack? Touring? Commute?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Syntace Vector.They do a 20mm rise with 12 degree sweep and 780 wide.Spendy though.

honourablegeorge

Thanks Cokie but was thinking 30mm max for rise and hopefully around 12 degree would be good .

It’s just trail / fun / down hill kind of .
    Wide bars seem be giving my rists problems but once you’ve gone wide you can’t go back

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

I really like the look of the SQLab stuff myself and am after the same sort of wide sweepy bar.

Honourable that’s a good call seem bang on what i was after

LAT

I have some 12° sqlab 30x on their way to me. I’ve been looking for a bar like this for years. I ave some fleegals they are a comfy sweep but no rise and a little narrow. I also learned about them on Nsmb.com.

zippykona

I too have been looking for more sweep. I shall spend some money tonight.
    Well done STW.

zippykona

Does anyone know the sweep on On One OG bars? They are not listed on the site anymore.
    I have them but a bit wider and slightly less sweep would be good.

Retrodirect
    Free Member

Surly Moloko, everything the Jones Bars promised to be but never were. Got them on my Jones and really like them. 740mm wide, 35degree?

nedrapier

zippy – OG is 25 degrees

I’ve been looking for similar Answer 20/20 is the answer, but they don’t make them any more. Or stooge moto (17) as above.

Still looking for a sweepy riser:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/what-bar-am-i-describing-riser-bar-with-a-bit-of-back-sweep

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Retrodirect, shouldn’t they have bar tape or something? All that extra space for your hands in different positions but untaped seems very odd.

davosaurusrex

Having flared up both my dodgy wrists to the point typing this is a struggle I’ve just ordered the SQlabs in 12 degree 45mm rise flavour. £85 for an alloy bar! Bloody place. Anyone want to buy some 780mm carbon Renthals?

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

davosaurusrex – I might….will PM you!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘What wide bars have the most back sweep’ is closed to new replies.