• This topic has 78 replies, 73 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • What, where and when was your last bike ride?
  • Smee
    Free Member

Mine was a 35mile road ride tonight from here round by Selkirk and the Gordon Arms. Even though it was meant to be a light recovery ride we ended up doing it faster than ever.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

With the girlfriend round Rutland water, 25 and a bit miles. Nothing hard by any stretch but loads of sun and more to the point no kids…! 😀

epicsteve
    Free Member

Went for a little wander about in the Pentlands after work tonight. Epic now pretty muddy.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Very chilled ride down the river for a picnic. Lovely.

firestarter
    Free Member

73 mile road ride yesterday if you dont count the turbo this aft. i did mucky on friday tho on a 19 mile cx loop

Vortexracing

Commute home 2 hours ago

stopped off to pick the car up from having it's service

18 miles

Ambrose

GR5 from Mosette to Morzine.

Spud

25 miles yesterday, VGraphics Rowsley circuit in White Peak. Very nice it was too.

fadda

Cwmcarn on Sunday morning. Final descent ruined by a couple picking their way down on Halfrauds specials. Grrr.

I'm sure they had a lovely day, though…

matt_outandabout

Pedalled home from work yesterday in a downpour of near biblical proportions…8 miles of track n road.

d4
    Free Member

Begining of July, 4 day road ride from Dartford to Cornwall. Been off any bike since with swollen knee cap. 😥
    Hope to be commuting again on Friday 😀

keavo
    Free Member

this afternoon, 10 mile on bike paths/roads to guisborough forest, an hour or so on the moors taking in some tight singletrack and overgrown heather. dropped off the moors to great ayton and road/bike paths back home. a bit more than 2 hours overall. great, even though i got a good soaking. been away on holiday without any biking for about 3 weeks. more of the same tomorrow.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Last night 25-30 miles out in the Wolds. Been out almost every day for 2 weeks, its been a good run.

littlebear
    Free Member

Been riding around the garden all day on my pump track, not far but very tiring. Out on the local trails tomorrow and Thursday… Then Wales for the BH weekend 🙂 🙂 😉

sc-xc

what: A 53km bike ride

where: Near Redon in France, following these little signs…

when: The other day. Doing another one tomorrow morning though 😀

markenduro
    Free Member

Today, 12 miles on the way home form work.

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

2 hours on the cyclo cross bike yesterday. Just a little route I used to do around here before I moved north. It was fun! …don't think anyone's been down some of those trails since I left tho!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Did 26 miles with the g/f yesterday at the pace of an arthritic snail (learner rider) and did about 7 miles on the canal today as i went to pick the raspberries i had seen yesterday – got absolutely soaked as well..

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

A 53 mile road ride a week gone Thursday ago, well mainly roads anyway. Took the bike on holiday to Strontian last week & it pished down most of every day. No fun riding round the Highlands on your own in the wet. Like so wet you can't see the other side of Loch Shiel. So I simply fished on Loch Sunart instead, & caught loads of mackarel! Still got wet though.

epicsteve
    Free Member

Pentlands this evening.

WTF
    Free Member

Kirroughtree red route and never passed anyone. 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

Nice bit of "shore" there Steve…..

julianwilson
    Free Member

Trailer bike race at BBB. 8)

Pieface

395 miles. Started a week last saturday, finished friday. Started in Grassington, throught the dales, brief time in cumbria, up to northumberland, along Hadrians wall and then south through county durham to teesdale back into yorkshire, then home in south yorkshire. Then the 4 mile round trip commute today.

kempfab
    Free Member

'Caper' trail, Les Gets, 27th July 17.40 local time. Broken collarbone…

sc-xc

^ oops, get well soon mate..

kempfab
    Free Member

Cheers, I will be back on the bike one handed this weekend I think! 🙂

knottie8
    Free Member

To and from work today on my road bike.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Last Thursday, in Purbecks with Mulletus Maximus off here. Windy as you like, but sunny. Binned it into a gorse bush and now have a very green bruised knee.

crispybacon
    Free Member

managed to get out for an after work bimble tonight before the wife got home. A short 7 miler round the highest point in the area with some cheeky singletrack thrown in…. fantastic mobi reception up there for some reason 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

Friday before last, did 2000m of climbing (and then a brilliant 3 hour descent) and then a pairs urban night race, where we came third 😀

In the Alps, as well.

Haven't been doing much riding since then due to broken forks on the mtb, and road rides that keep getting cancelled. Been to the pump track a few times, and done some commuting, but that doesn't really count.

BeveledEdge
    Free Member

Cheeky 10 mile local loop after work 🙂

Stu_N

Commuted back to car via some hills on CXommuter tonight (as doing Bealach na Ba sportive in 12 days' time – probably too late to do much good though). Before that, straight into work this morning.

Before that, over the Bealach Ratagan twice on Friday. Man, that is a steep hill!

Swello
    Free Member

A lunchtime spin up Glen Sax, up a comedy steep argo/quad track and down the Gypsy Glen descent. Nice weather.

chakaping
    Free Member

About 10 miles round the Lea Valley this evening.

Just nice to get out on the bike for a bit.

craig1975
    Free Member

Had a blast around the red route at Mabie Forest on Saturday 😀

BluePalomino
    Free Member

Lunch hour from work, as usual. I'm so lucky to have miles of great woodland singletrack surrounding me at work in the depths of Berkshire. Just hop on the bike and i'm off exploring 🙂 Can't tell you where it is though 😉 it's one of the areas best kept secrets & wouldn't do to have more people on the cheeky trails. :p i'm open to bribery though!

the-muffin-man

Early May – not touched a bike since then!

Just not been interested in riding recently.

samuri
    Free Member

41 mile easy road ride tonight. Took it easy with a 19mph average.

spangelsaregreat
    Free Member

Commute home in some nice sunshine.

Broke my right hand ergo power lever. Took it to bits tonight and found one of the ratchets has stripped some teeth. Managed to find a nice vid on Youtube on how to overhaul it.

Phone call to the Campy spare parts guys tomorrow.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘What, where and when was your last bike ride?’ is closed to new replies.