Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What waterproof case for 5" phones (oneplus-one)
  • DrP

My IKEA zip lock bag has died…boo
    Ideally after something slim (not otter box etc) to keep phone dry in rear pocket.
    There’s loads on amazon, but i’ve had one before that simply popped, so after some real world suggestions of what you keep your bigger phone safe and dry in on rides!

Ta

DrP

iainc

the birzman ones are great. I had a couple, and just sold a new one the other day, as I have gone to an iphone 6, which is a bit of a tight fit. Iphone 5/Windows phone fitted a treat.

here

wombat

I bought a simple waterproof pouch from my local(ish) RNLI shop.

Used it a few times and hasn’t leaked. Cost £3.50 IIRC.

I have a waterproof phone so it’s more about keeping clag off that actual waterproofing for me but it hasn’t leaked yet.

mrhoppy

Lomo do one for about £4.

bigmick25
    Free Member

resealable freezer bags, about £2.50 for 40 from your local supermarket.good for all conditions and keeps phone wallet car keys everything bone dry.

DrP

but they tear really easily… I’ve got through a bag of IKEA ones fairly quickly..

Will look at the sugegstions, ta

DrP

jimdubleyou

The Aquapac ones are spendy, but pretty good.

CraigW
    Free Member

Alpkit Aqua Wallit is quite nice, £3. Might be a tight fit with bigger phones. https://www.alpkit.com/products/aqua-wallit

househusband

but they tear really easily… I’ve got through a bag of IKEA ones fairly quickly..

Will look at the sugegstions, ta

DrP

Try aLOKSAK hermetically sealed bags; I’ve been using them for years for carrying phone (and blood sugar level meter, insulin, etc.,) on rides and haven’t torn one. Never had one let in water or even vapour.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What waterproof case for 5" phones (oneplus-one)’ is closed to new replies.