• This topic has 59 replies, 54 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • What was your first ever post on STW
  • hora
    Free Member

I recommended a new curry house to Hora.

He wasn’t impressed

Which one?…..If its the Coriander I’ve been back and like it now 🙂

Northwind

“WTD: Medium Cotic Soul”

cinnamon_girl

Oh my. Pre-hack was when I came on here promoting some ladies rides I was organising. A certain person by the name of simonfbarnes got involved and there followed a mammoth discussion as to why girlies shouldn’t feel they needed to ride with other girlies. 😆

The guys were all very nice to me, I was feeling decidedly overwhelmed with it all. 😳

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ohh, I think I posted a photo on one of Elfin’s Architecture threads..

Pieface

Many years ago, under a different user name I started what was meant to be a philosophical debate about us all being bike tarts really, however some people took it differently from how it was intended.

mrmo
    Free Member

back before the dawn of STW in the gofar days.

mrmo – Member

slow! slow would be minutes to log in, seems like hours to get anywhere.

Posted 4 years ago #

RustySpanner

hora – Member
    Which one?…..If its the Coriander I’ve been back and like it now

Al Faisal.
    😀

And it’s still better than This’n’That. 🙂

jedi

i have been on here for years and years. cant rememebr my 1st post. probably saying hi to the 10 others who were on it 😀

hora
    Free Member

Rusty- where is it? I’ll try it tonight

carlphillips
    Free Member

pre hack no idea.

post hack.

carlphillips – Member
    which model.. and it should say on the SC website my 07 heckler the old type is 200mm and 50mm stroke

POSTED 4 YEARS AGO #

walleater

Post hack:

Grab a large pizza from Al Pics and wonder down to the train station to pull out a big spliff. Finish off the evening by jumping over peoples hedges.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Forget. It was about a year Pre-hack.

milky1980
    Free Member

What’s all this about ‘pre-hack’ etc? Have I missed something?

Oh and mine was something about running a mudguard with my new dropper post.

No-one replied 👿

mrmo
    Free Member

What’s all this about ‘pre-hack’ etc? Have I missed something?

must be about 4 years ago Christmas just gone i think…

They who must not be named decided that it would be a laugh to do a bit of SQL injection, or DOS can’t quite remember might have been both.

as a result it screwed the website a tad, and everyone from STW decamped to the hackers message board instead….

matt_outandabout

I use a boot mounted rack and pack the boot backwards – the stuff we need is behind the rear seat. In the Touran its one pull and the seat flips down – much easier access. Saves loads of lifting of heavy bike racks etc, and the boot mounted rack is high, so avoiding blocking number plate and lights etc (much cheaper).
    Posted 4 years ago #

RustySpanner

hora – Member

Rusty- where is it? I’ll try it tonight

Hora, it’s the green and white place at the corner of Thomas St & John St, next to the big metal dustpan & brush.

Fantastic.

Think they might have expanded since the picture.
    Not been down for a while – might have to organise a curry/beer afternoon. 🙂

Drac

They who must not be named decided that it would be a laugh to do a bit of SQL injection, or DOS can’t quite remember might have been both.

It was a spotty teenage kid showing off to his h4><0r mates.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Mine was:

Just had to replace a Hope Mini front disc brake and was wondering if anyone new what mount is on the above mentioned forks, im away from home and cant remeber if i need an adapter or not?
    The brake is post mount but i cant remeber if the forks are IS or post?????

POSTED 4 YEARS AGO #

JEngledow
    Free Member

Post Hack:

Has anyone else been forces to censor this month’s picture so not to offend the idiots in the office?

Because of this picture:

EDIT: Oh balls I’ve just realised I started with a spelling mistake!

DezB
    Free Member

I think I posted a pic of my fork stanchions with a ruler next to them and asked can I really get 130mm travel out of these?
    Dunno where that exciting pic has got to.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘What was your first ever post on STW’ is closed to new replies.