Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • what was the high point of your day?
  • lyons
    Free Member

My whole day was great,and close to top was chatting to a lovely Danish lady at camden skatepark, but just beating that was the fact I learnt how to do tabletops today… Flat as a pancake thank you very much sir, just need to get them over flat now… 😀

alpin
    Free Member

about 224m asl…

RealMan
    Free Member

Got my mountain bike back in one piece for the first time in about a month. And sorted out my bike storage, gave it a good clean.

lyons
    Free Member

what d’ya mean alpin?

peteroughton169
    Free Member

the top of a pylon, hows that? 😀

nickjb
    Free Member

Waching some crazy bikers in Bristol

_tom_
    Free Member

I learnt how to do tabletops today… Flat as a pancake thank you very much sir, just need to get them over flat now…

Nice one 🙂 I need to learn these, I just can’t get the bike over at all.

High point of my day was discovering I can almost ride my mtb again without any pain in the right arm/shoulder. I’ll be back to shredding the gnar in another week or two 🙂

lyons
    Free Member

tome look at the picture of david tayloforth on the show me something impressive on your hardtail thread… That photo helped me alot. You apparantly need to tuck one hand up by your armpit… That made a massive difference for me!

LabWormy

Being served at a feed station on the Great North Run by Tanni Grey Thompson.

11 Olympic Golds, in the House of Lords and still putting a shift in. An all round good egg.

Drac

Finishing work for a few days, well maybe hours.

carbon337
    Free Member

I normally hate decorating but enjoyed painting our first babies nursery today. Felt like I was the caveman getting the cave ready for its arrival.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Floggin my motorbike so I can start looking for a car 🙂

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Spending half an hour picking lumps of dry blood out of my broken nose.

That was as good as it got for me.

Dancake
    Free Member

Seeing my Son after a long day at work

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Finding out there are going to be a whole load of new bike trails built right behind my house 😀

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Went out and did 23 miles today and my daughter took our puppy to our local dog show and came back with 2x 3rds and a 4th, she was so happy.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Seeing my mate’s Mum’s behind, it looks better than many younger ones.

lunge

Winning man of the match at football. Closely followed by a nice runny omlette cor tea

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I learnt how to do tabletops today… Flat as a pancake thank you very much sir, just need to get them over flat now…

Nice one, but you probably wont learn any other tricks now. Every jump will be a tabletop, theres nowt else worth doing!

TheSwede
    Free Member

My ham, cheese and pickle on hovis seed sensations sandwich after a ****.

lyons
    Free Member

david – I hold you responsible then! I can kinda do x- ups and moto whips as well…

mamadirt
    Free Member

First ride on a new build is always good, especially so as after so many build fails recently 🙄 this one feels damn spot on.

Tabletops not pictured 😉

Anna-B
    Free Member

A combination of going out on my bike late afternoon/early evening after a weekend spent away and working, and then making a chain stay protector out of inner tube and cable ties. These 2 things made me feel really happy!

elaineanne
    Free Member

…seeing my son completing his first Mary Townley Loop ! tired wet n muddy but great achievement in trecherous conditions 😉 :mrgreen:

ps44
    Free Member

Feeling like my legs really wanted to go uphill at speed, after 10 days of wondering where my mojo had gone

Bunnyhop

Yesterday was the best day for me. My 7 year old nephew rode down a long local rocky trail. He was doing really well until the last bend when over the bars he went. A hot chocolate later and the tumble was nearly forgotten.
    A very proud auntie here.

GaVgAs
    Free Member

The highlight of the day for me was getting a £4.00 pair of. trousers from a charity shop after i forgot a change of clothes after todays calderdale stws ride. 😉

lyons
    Free Member

Mamadirt – Nice one that looks like a nice build… federal rule, Ive got federal bars, pegs and forks on mine!

drain

The top of Catherine Street on the Cobble Wobble 😀

sambob
    Free Member

Not being quite as ill as i am now was good, short lived though 🙁

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I was on pinkbike sometime ago and saw a pretty good (top drawer) invert pic (too good for pinkbike)

Here it is, some inspiration for over flat table tops

lyons
    Free Member

😯

That looks like a challenge!

jacko54321
    Free Member

being asked to model, gna be like the inbetweeners ! put my dick thru the curtain and the women will nosh me off!

mudmonster
    Free Member

Waking up with a beautiful italian lady. Hangover not so nice.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Getting Clink home after he face planted at 20mph, smashed his helmet and gave himself mild concussion

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Ow. Healing vibes.

Mugboo

Knocking over a 10L tub of paint in my front room……. 😯

Pauly

Got my mojo back after an epic ride yesterday. Taken 14 months.

tandemwarriors

3192ft was todays high point, the summit of Ben Lomond. In the cloud and rain so couldn’t see a thing.
    That decent is interesting on a hardtail isn’t it???

Divagirl
    Free Member

buying some night lights 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘what was the high point of your day?’ is closed to new replies.