Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What walking pants for the longer legged gentleman?
  • LardLover
    Free Member

Seems all the walking trousers appear to be for short arses (or chicks). Can anyone recommend some propa walking trousers for someone with an inside leg measurement of more than 32"?

Ta

TooTall
    Free Member

Craghopper do a long leg in some of their trousers – you might be short enough for them. Mountain Hardware ones can come up long if you are lucky.

Wear shorts and MTFU?

LardLover
    Free Member

Shorts?? with my skinny, white, hairy northern legs??

alpinegirl
    Free Member

The women's trousers also seem to come up short I find. Anyway, the best/longest I've found recently were from Haglof. Before that I had Mountain Hardware and TNF both of which were just about okay with boots but looked stupid with trainers.

chutney13
    Free Member

rohan's come with an unfinished hem. it's quite long.

chutney13
    Free Member

it's 36""

neninja
    Free Member

North Face have a few with a long leg. No use to me with my little legs.

Their Paramount pant is very good

Edric64
    Free Member

craghoppers are only about 33 inches long to short for me

roger_mellie

Helly Hansen Charger "pant" comes in reasonable length legs depending on waist size e.g. waist 32 leg 34; waist 34 length 34; waist 36 length 36.

more HERE

jimmyshand
    Free Member

Go here and type in long leg into the search box http://www.gaynors.co.uk/.

LardLover
    Free Member

Cheers all.

amodicumofgnar

Been living in Craghopper Kiwi pants for the last few years – long leg fine for me with 34" inside leg but I dont mind not having the simon cowell high waste look. Mammut base jump pants also a good bet but more of a autumn to spring thing. They're also OK for riding in, just OK though.

fubar
    Free Member

2nd Rohan – always too long for me ( I think they might do special order too)

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Rohan Bags always used to have unfinished legs, so you cropped to suit.

Not sure what they're loike since they becamse a bit more mainstream, plus I found the fabric quality went off in the early 90's, became really weak around the seams.

Currently got some Craghoppers Nosi, they seem well made, length wise off the peg must be about 33" as I'm a 32" and they're a touch too long. Comfy though.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Pants or trousers? cover your fanny or your arse and your legs?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘What walking pants for the longer legged gentleman?’ is closed to new replies.