Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • What tyres 30-35c road/light offroad
  • wiggles
    Free Member

Hopefully getting my diverge tomorrow, now obviously I need some tyres rather than the skinny 28s.

It is going to be used to commute on a mixture of canal and road. Unlikely to be anything nuddy just puddly potholed gravel and roads really.

New schwalbe G-One looks ideal but only comes in 35 or 38. I will be using mudguards for winter so would prefer if I don’t have to change tyres so not sure I have the clearance…

Anything similar in a 30-32 or anyone know if a 35 will fit with guards?

Tubeless preferred money no object really (no tubs, must suit the stock wheels)

notmyrealname
    Free Member

The Specialized Roubaix Pro 30/32 which was supplied on last years Diverge is a fairly good tyre.
    Not sure if they’re tubeless compatible though.

wiggles
    Free Member

They aren’t technically tubeless but might work. Looking for something a bit more treaded ideally, The specialized trigger could be good bit the decent version is only in a 38c

lardman
    Free Member

I’m running the folding triggers on my gravel bike. They dont come up that big, and roll well on the tarmac.
    The shoulders of the tyre are the only place where there’s much tread TBH, so on the road you’ll not notice much drag. Go up well tubeless and so far are pretty hard wearing.

Recommended.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What tyres 30-35c road/light offroad’ is closed to new replies.