Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • What trivial superpower or ability would you like?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Me, I’d like to be immune to the effects of caffeine. Then I could drink as much delicious coffee as I wanted, all day long.

johndoh
    Free Member

Smell-free farts

(For the sake of my family, not me, I quite like the smell myself).

trailhound101

non-drip penis.

mt
    Free Member

resistance to pork pies

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Getting the kids into bed without a saga ensuing.

egb81
    Free Member

The ability to not enter debate with anyone that’s clearly an idiot.

maccruiskeen

The ability to see which avocado on the shelf is ripe without having to squeeze them all.

SaxonRider

The ability to not sleep. It is such a waste of time.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Less injury prone or faster and better healing

allan23
    Free Member

The ability to generate sufficient money without having to work.

matt_outandabout

Auto house cleaning, at hyperspeed, and without being asked.

sandwicheater

The ability to cast my farts up to 100m. I would really enjoy that.

bails

To make any cigarette thrown on the floor reappear in the mouth of the thrower.

allthepies
    Free Member

Google are working on it.

GoogleGuff (beta).

toppers3933
    Free Member

Organisation and punctuality. The most mediocre superpowers available.

ThePinkster

The ability to convince Project Managers that actually, no you don’t know what you’re talking about and you’d be far better off actually listening to the people doing the work.

Sorry, does that sound a little bitter?

sandwicheater

Sorry, does that sound a little bitter?

Yes, and as punishment your power is the ability to forget where all the good bacon butty shops are.

EDIT: No, that’s too nasty, I take it back.

andytherocketeer

To make any cigarette thrown on the floor reappear in the mouth of the thrower.

And to make any phlegm, general gobbing, and chewing gum do exactly the same. Preferably by making them bend over and lick it back up.

McHamish
    Free Member

To be able to get a good nights sleep every night and therefore wake up refreshed every day.

Also, be unable to procrastinate.

I wonder if the second one would backfire in someway.

And to make any phlegm, general gobbing, and chewing gum do exactly the same. Preferably by making them bend over and lick it back up.

This would work wonders for the person who spits his chewing gum into the urinals at work.

neilthewheel

Visibility.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Me, I’d like to be immune to the effects of caffeine. Then I could drink as much delicious coffee as I wanted, all day long.

Decaf.

HTH

molgrips
    Free Member

Theobromine too, then.

maccruiskeen

The ability to fly. Not in the cape and underpants sense, but an unlimited supply of air miles, my local airport to have flights at convenient times to places I actually want to go to and me getting it together to take a holiday once in a while.

Failing that the ability to take a fortnights holiday more than once a decade.

sneakyg4
    Free Member

Seen the Movie Limitless? That.

But I would settle for the ability not to think about food 24/7

RobHilton
    Free Member

Theobromine too, then.

Mellow Birds, then. As it’s clearly made of powdered floor sweepings you’ll just need to be immune to rat poison and few thousand other things.

As always, HTH.

sharkattack

Photosynthesis.

RobHilton
    Free Member

I’d like to be able to grow heinous pimples at will like what you can see being squeezed on that there YouTube so I could have a cheap, fun & gross hobby.

And, of course, become world famous on that there YouTube.

Dickyboy

The ability to make other people poop themselves, unpleasant I know but used sparingly on the tools of this world oh so bloody useful

richen987
    Free Member

The ability to make mopeds and other small crappy motorbikes with hairdryer engines immediately explode before they ever reach my earshot

Stoner
    Free Member

the ability to see hidden animals, a bit like an x-ray vision. Would be ace for fishing. But also cool to know just how close you are to a mouse in the grass.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘What trivial superpower or ability would you like?’ is closed to new replies.